Assistant Coach after Flanno

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1689765154682.png

This Blake green guy was one of the most disloyal players going around. He also signed for 2017 and 2018 and left us in the lurch when he got a better offer end of 2017.

I also thought siebold had learnt from his mistakes in Brisbane and wanted an experienced head coach hence this whole disaster with flanno.

Old dinosaur Des is in demand. He had the Knights and Titans trying to sign him up.

How many clubs were trying to sign Spoony Seibold when we went all in on him and Moses?

I don't get too caught up on assistants but it's amazing when we're talking about Manly 5/8ths, so many posters on here were angrily 'yelling' I can't believe we let Green go!!! Ahhhh! Manly suck, even though it was said numerous times that he wasn't going to turn up to training if he didn't get the contract he wanted.

But now Manly look like hiring him, posters are all "ahhhh this guy was a disloyal turdpillow! Manly suck!"

so I guess at least it took hiring him to get everyone to accept the reason he left last time.

lol

Anyway, maybe he can help us out. Maybe teach our guys about getting six agains at least.

I don't get too caught up on assistants but it's amazing when we're talking about Manly 5/8ths, so many posters on here were angrily 'yelling' I can't believe we let Green go!!! Ahhhh! Manly suck, even though it was said numerous times that he wasn't going to turn up to training if he didn't get the contract he wanted.

But now Manly look like hiring him, posters are all "ahhhh this guy was a disloyal turdpillow! Manly suck!"

so I guess at least it took hiring him to get everyone to accept the reason he left last time.

lol

Anyway, maybe he can help us out. Maybe teach our guys about getting six agains at least.

People were upset when Blake Green left ? Was always a perennial battler for me riding off the coat tails of his 7s

This Blake green guy was one of the most disloyal players going around. He also signed for 2017 and 2018 and left us in the lurch when he got a better offer end of 2017.

I also thought siebold had learnt from his mistakes in Brisbane and wanted an experienced head coach hence this whole disaster with flanno.

Must not be any more coaches under Moses control.

lol

And to be fair to Green, apparently Barbold gave him the green light to leave because the latter thought he had Pearce in the bag.

In saying that, Green’s approach post-2017 season was very unprofessional. But then so was Foran’s during the 2015 season. However Foran was still welcomed back in 2021 and who would not prefer him as 5/8 right now, ahead of Schuster? I was hoping Foran would be retained - before moving into a coaching role - but that was always a long shot, given his connection with Hasler.

Back in 2017, I was hoping Green would be retained as a player too, before moving into a coaching role. He certainly appears to have a good footballing brain.

Can't wait to hear horsehead Mestrov sprinkle his asshole seasoning on this one. Something along the lines of "Blake is a great Manly person, and we are excited to have him back" is my bet.

Can someone enlighten me as too what’s Green done as a coach or assistant?
Where has he been coaching pryer to this appointment?

Fox Sports and Hooper are having a field day with the potential signing of Green.

One day after the stupid agent memo we sign an assistant coach from the Moses stable. They are basically saying LMFAO!!

Please explain

Can someone enlighten me as too what’s Green done as a coach or assistant?
Where has he been coaching pryer to this appointment?

He has been doing a world-class job with the Knights. Doing what? No idea.

They seem to have no issue letting him go.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8