Attack in Red Zone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The thing to me with with the comments about ruck speed.....we never seem to fight to get up. We just allow the opposition to dominate us.

Even if you keep showing the effort to get up....that's when the opposition looks like they are slowing down the ruck and you get penalties. So I can't blame the refs for not giving us penalties for slow ruck speed, when we don't fight to get up.
100% spot on Killer and been a problem the past decade....Watmough, Kite, Foran Matai and co would fight hard to play the ball and got rewarded.
Very rarely even in games we win, do we beat the opposition in ruck speed.
The sad part is, this is a serious "effort" area of the game and shows a teams energy and intent, or lack of it....

Might just have to use decoy running more regularly and take out the predictable factor which seems to be hampering the attack quite a bit .
Garrick still getting familiar playing at one again , produced that top run late against the Cows last week so hopefully can find even more improvement with his backline forays .
Just can not have the Shu holding back so much , maybe not helped again with some injury issue last week but so much depends on him taking the line on more direct and putting the opposition in two minds .
Watched some of the Warriors - Raiders game last night and Warriors seem to be doing something well with their attacking approach and hardly that superior on paper to Manly with individual player ability .
Manly are definitely underperforming in that area , probably too dependent on Turbo"s influence and Shu showing something better but by the same token , just have to find a better way somehow

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12