Ben Condon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No they dont ,go live life .
You should listen to this song feathered friend
It says it all :)
My girl Lollipop, you make my heart go giddy up,
You set my world on fire, you are my one desire,
Yeah, My girl Lollipop.

It's like....

rule #2

2..!!!!!

2. You will not spam.
Your message should be well thought out, and must add something of substance to the discussion. One-liners, list topics, quote pyramids, 'chat threads', and other "spammy" messages are not welcome. Effort should be made to stay on topic with the original post as 'thread hijacking' is not acceptable.

A season or two ago I was impressed at the number of highly promising young backrow forwards the Cows were producing. They already had Taumololo and Hess but then there was Nanai who came from no-where to be a Kangaroo last year, they had Tom Gilbert who came from nowhere to play Origin, but they also had hielum Luki who starred yesterday and Connely Lemuelu who went to the Phins and is now starring there.

Ben Condon was one of those promising young backrowers back at the Cows at the time.

I really hope he is building and ends up at least almost as good as some of those others. If so he has a future in our top 17. I guess with the attrition rate he'll get a chance in first grade at some stage, will be interesting to see.
Thanks to three injuries, your man is in the 17 this week! Maybe you're psychic!

Wish him all the very best , but mark my words he’ll become the whipping boy if he doesn’t play like a superstar in his first game

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6