Ben Dorries - Courier Mail

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My letter didn't make it in (probably too long and with hindsight should have been shorter) but another along similar lines did....but of course with the story yesterday taking up the entire inside back page the "damage is done"

And why I am sure Mr Dorries is aware now that Queensland isn't devoid of Manly fans!!

And everyone will be pleased to know that those of us on Twitter have been absolutly hammering him over the last 24 hours...he's yet to respond but if he does I'll post up here...****ing wanker!!

Mark he is a shock jock

Drop a bomb and move onto the next thing. He (most likely) only writes to shock therefore can not bothered to respond to criticism

I found the following in today's (Friday, September 16, 2011) The Courier Mail in Ben Dorries column on page 121 (no internet link that I could find):

"Some Manly fans took exception to my column on Tuesday, which suggested rugby league in Sydney was hardly flying, considering the atrociously low crowd of 13,972 at the Sea Eagles v Cowboys final.

The turnout was an insult to plenty of people, not least the Cowboys supporters who regularly make 900km trips from Mount Isa to Townsville to watch their team play.

The foul-mouthed Manly supporters who abused me on social media are wasting their time. Believe me, I've been abused by people in a lot higher places. But here's a suggestion. Perhaps they could turn all that energy into actually supporting their team? Hopefully then the Sea Eagles will get some crowds to crow about."

Ben Dorries proudly claims that he has been abused by people in high places , He is a self confessed moron.

Much better to simply ignore the clown - other than to pass on directions to the nearest Catholic seminary. Preferably one run by the Christian Brothers, for some more of that 'abuse' by people in high places.

Mate I had ago at him but believe it or not I did tweet him but didn't swear. But that changed today lol

Its easy to do a search

before the article above there was very little abuse

check it out
http://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/%40bendorries

A tweet from the jockstrap last nite

What a disgraceful low act from Matai with knees ... Throw the book at him

that comment just shows how unprofessional and biased he really is, why worry about him- "sour grapes" jam it Benny Boy

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6