Best team if all fit and available for round 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dankseagles

Reserve Grader
Manly Sea Eagles are back and the culture has been restored. Bring on round 4.

Turbo (Turbo time everytime. Culture leader)
Taufua (Solid as a rock. Manly in his blood)
Walker (Back to his best. Please stay and embrace the new culture. We need you)
Kelly (Keeps surprising. Kid just keeps on giving. Strong little fella. Needs a sprint coach)
Uate (My new main man. SIGNING OF THE YEAR)
Blake (Not sure about you mate. Perform or Hastings will partner DCE before too long)
DCE (Getting there DCE)
Lussick (THE ENFORCER)
Hastings (Need the spark. Kid is a gun. Lets get serious here)
Taupau (THE MONGREL)
Jake (Best tackler in the comp. Culture leader. Inspiration to all)
Sironen (Gets the nod in front of Bainbridge. JUST)
Lane (Too big. Too strong. X factor. Take a chance on him)

Api (To the bench with you. Get the nod over Brown. JUST)
AFB (Guy is one of the best bench props in the comp. No silly business)
Lawrence (Good speed off the bench. Come on run hard. Find a gap. Winner)
Myles (Need the experience. Do the simple things right and you get a start)

That is a top 8 team with depth to match. Bainbridge is 18th man.

Pretty good.
I'd go with Cullen over api and haven't seen enough of lane yet but that's a decent side.

The culture is back
giphy.gif

The backline I wouldn't change and I actually thought Green went ok last night.

Api did more than enough last night to keep his spot at hooker. Hopefully he can keep improving his dummy half work as he was good last night.

After last night its going to be hard for Barrett to drop either Sironen or Frankenstein, though I suspect one (probably Frank) will make way for Taupau, especially if Lussick is also back as rumoured. If Darcy isn't back next week then I'd have Frank on the bench and drop Brown (I'd drop Brown anyway).

Lane should keep his spot on the bench. His defense was strong last night and who knew the big guy could run like that?

Personally I would go with:

Tom Trbojevic
Jorge Taufua
Dylan Walker
Brian Kelly
Akuila Uate
Blake Green
Daly Cherry-Evans
Brenton Lawrence
Api Koroisau
Nate Myles
Martin Taupau
Curtis Sironen
Jake Trbojevic

Shaun Lane, Jackson Hastings, Darcy Lussick, Addin Fonua-Blake

Darcy is only on my bench until he gets back up to speed after a game or two, then I'd start him with Myles coming off the bench.

Api did more than enough last night to keep his spot at hooker. Hopefully he can keep improving his dummy half work as he was good last night.

After last night its going to be hard for Barrett to drop either Sironen or Frankenstein, though I suspect one (probably Frank) will make way for Taupau, especially if Lussick is also back as rumoured. If Darcy isn't back next week then I'd have Frank on the bench and drop Brown (I'd drop Brown anyway).

Lane should keep his spot on the bench. His defense was strong last night and who knew the big guy could run like that?

Tom Trbojevic
Jorge Taufua
Dylan Walker
Brian Kelly
Akuila Uate
Blake Green
Daly Cherry-Evans
Brenton Lawrence
Api Koroisau
Nate Myles
Martin Taupau
Curtis Sironen
Jake Trbojevic

Darcy is only on my bench until he gets back up to speed after a game or two, then I'd start him with Myles coming off the bench.

Great team. Same 17 as me. Best bench in the comp?

This would be my side-

1- T Trbojevic
2- J Taufua
3- D Walker
4- B Kelly
5- A Uate
6- B Green
7- D Cherry-Evans
8- D Lussick
9- A Koroisau
10- B Lawrence
11- M Taupau
12- F Winterstein/C Sironen
13- J Trbojevic

14- J Hastings
15- A Fonua-Blake
16- N Myles
17- S Lanw

I'd be tempted to bring Lussick in off the bench.
Thats a fair side turbo but id be switching hastings for api . Api could be dangerous from the bench and i think hastings needs to be in the starting 13.

I'd also tend to use Hastings as hooker, because he has all the skills of a half and could be real headache for the opposition in close. However I would retain Api on the bench, given what I saw last night...an excellent game. I'd love to get Bainbridge in there somewhat but not sure where. Certainly he is fighting for Sironen's spot, but the latter also played well last night. Selection of the backs is easy. The forwards will be tough.

Two things.

1) Hopefully our coach is smart enough to reward/recognise the efforts of the starting 13 and leave them unchanged. Team spirit, attitude and a winning culture is built by sticking solid by men that stuck solid.

2) The bench is where the changes will be made. Kapow and Lussick for brown and either Bainbridge/Lane. Hastings will probably keep the utility spot, with AFB back to reggies.

3) Again, anybody thinking Kapow is going to the 2nd row is a dribbler.

Tom Trbojevic
Jorge Taufua
Dylan Walker
Brian Kelly
Akuila Uate
Blake Green
Daly Cherry-Evans
Brenton Lawrence
Api Koroisau
Nate Myles
Martin Taupau
Curtis Sironen
Jake Trbojevic

Really like the look of that team, obviously better with Lussick starting although we've as you said got to introduce him back slowly.

Two things.

1) Hopefully our coach is smart enough to reward/recognise the efforts of the starting 13 and leave them unchanged. Team spirit, attitude and a winning culture is built by sticking solid by men that stuck solid.

2) The bench is where the changes will be made. Kapow and Lussick for brown and either Bainbridge/Lane. Hastings will probably keep the utility spot, with AFB back to reggies.

AFB to reggies ? Somehow I don't think so feathered friend

This is actually a problem that the coaching staff have to be happy about! That is unless the MRC find some way to screw us over again in the next 24hrs. With that said I would love to see the below, even though it's unlikely:

1. T. Trbojevic
2. J. Taufau
3. D. Walker
4. B. Kelly
5. A. Uate
6. B. Green
7. D. Cherry-Evans (C)
8. D. Lussick
9. J. Hastings (GK)
10. M. Taupau
11. S. Lane
12. B. Bainridge
13. J. Trbojevic (VC)

14. A. Fonua-Blake
15. N. Myles
16. C. Sironen
17. B. Lawrence

Two things.

AFB to Reggies? No chance.

AFB to reggies ? Somehow I don't think so feathered friend

Either do I really, but my gut tells me given the emergence of the 4, 2nd row contenders Baz may opt for only 2 props on the bench and retain a more mobile longer minute back rower on the bench like Lane/Bainbridge.

If he does the low minute AFB is the prime candidate to be dropped. The alternate to this is to go 3 props/1 backrower and no utility, but I can't see that happening.

The big news this week will be Brown dropped.

This is actually a problem that the coaching staff have to be happy about! That is unless the MRC find some way to screw us over again in the next 24hrs. With that said I would love to see the below, even though it's unlikely:

1. T. Trbojevic
2. J. Taufau
3. D. Walker
4. B. Kelly
5. A. Uate
6. B. Green
7. D. Cherry-Evans (C)
8. D. Lussick
9. J. Hastings (GK)
10. M. Taupau
11. S. Lane
12. B. Bainridge
13. J. Trbojevic (VC)

14. A. Fonua-Blake
15. N. Myles
16. C. Sironen
17. B. Lawrence
Don't mind bainbridge being a bit of a apprentice bit of game time here and there.He is training full time with firsts working his arse off by all accounts learning off the likes of Nate, bj, and jake will do him good plus he's got some of them looking over there shoulders. He improves with every game and to play 50minutes against that team and be only 19 shows what a prospect he is

1. T. Trbojevic
2. J. Taufau
3. D. Walker
4. B. Kelly
5. A. Uate
6. B. Green
7. D. Cherry-Evans (C)
8. D. Lussick
9. J. Hastings (GK)
10. M. Taupau
11. S. Lane
12. B. Bainridge
13. J. Trbojevic (VC)

14. A. Fonua-Blake
15. N. Myles
16. C. Sironen
17. B. Lawrence

Tag, love your Lane love, but I think he will have to do more than come on fresh for 5 mins against knackered opposition to oust 2 blokes that played their c..ts out for 70 mins in 30 degree heat.

I still don't think sironen and winterstein are offering enough on the edges. Winterstein just takes too long to wind up and sironen goes missing for large portions of the match.

Lawrence deserves to keep his starting role, he was immense last night. Assuming api is suspended and lussick is back, my starting pack and bench would be.

Lawrence
Hastings
Myles (if he plays like last night, and let's face it, he ain't getting dropped)
Tapau
Sironen
Jake

Afb
Lane
Cullen
Lussick.

Cullen will be handy against the Bulldogs pack, lussick needs to be eased back in and lane now fit should be primed for a big one against the club that cut him.

I'd also tend to use Hastings as hooker, because he has all the skills of a half and could be real headache for the opposition in close. However I would retain Api on the bench, given what I saw last night...an excellent game. I'd love to get Bainbridge in there somewhat but not sure where. Certainly he is fighting for Sironen's spot, but the latter also played well last night. Selection of the backs is easy. The forwards will be tough.
Api outplayed Granville and was one of the best against the Cows
You are only as good as your last match and currently Api is the best man for the job with his darting runs and Toovey like terrier defence

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8