Best team if all fit and available for round 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
According to the nrl website we will be without Starling;
"
Manly duo Josh Starling and Apisai Koroisau could both avoid suspension with early pleas after they were cited following the Sea Eagles win over the Cowboys on Saturday night.

Starling was cited for a grade 1 dangerous contact on Kyle Turner, while Koroisau was hit with a dangerous throw on Kane Linett. "

http://www.nrl.com/rabbitohs-trio-facing-big-bans/tabid/10874/newsid/104811/default.aspx

Shows how out of touch these journos are with Manly and the game. I mean if I make a mistake, I'm just a supporter who's not supposed to be more than a dummy. But as a journo I'm supposed to know it all

I think he will have only 4 this week because I believe they won't rush Lussick. I think he will be back round 5/6.

I just don't see Winterstein in our top squad when fully fit, nor Brown, Bainbridge may need to wait another year (although I really rate him and he'd be in my side).

I think Sironen was good yesterday; however, he needs to play consistently well otherwise he could struggle to hold his spot with Lane and Bainbridge in the frame.

Whichever way he goes, we will have a good forward pack running out there. I think Hastings also showed he is a better utility option than Cullen. He can genuinely cover halves, hooker and the backline, plus has a very good kick on him. This will be the most interesting selection for mine.

I'm with Woodsie re Ka-POWWWW
and you CANNOT drop BJ to bench, he has been our best over 3 weeks
so 4 props, and 3 2nd Rowers with a Utility is the way to go

1. T Turbo
2. Uate
3. Walker
4. Kelly
5. Tafua
6. Green
7. DCE
8. Lawrence
9. Api
10. Ka-POWWWW
11. Winterstein
12. Sironen
13. J Turbo
----------
14. Myles
15. Lussick
16. Lane
17. Hastings

I'm with Woodsie re Ka-POWWWW
and you CANNOT drop BJ to bench, he has been our best over 3 weeks
so 4 props, and 3 2nd Rowers with a Utility is the way to go

1. T Turbo
2. Uate
3. Walker
4. Kelly
5. Tafua
6. Green
7. DCE
8. Lawrence
9. Api
10. Ka-POWWWW
11. Winterstein
12. Sironen
13. J Turbo
----------
14. Myles
15. Lussick
16. Lane
17. Hastings
No way AFB misses out.

I rarely do teams, but I will give it a shot;

1. T Turbo
2. Uate
3. Walker
4. Kelly
5. Tafua
6. Green
7. DCE
8. Myles
9. Api
10. Lussick
11. Lane
12. Sironen
13. J Turbo
----------
14. Hastings
15. Fonua Blake
16. Tapau
17. Lawrence

I don't do these either, but assuming Api gets suspended Hastings starts at hooker (we'll know after this if his defense is up to it, ending that debate!!) And bring Winterstein onto the bench. I'd also start BJ for Lussick as he's been a leader in the forwards and deserves to start, but other than that I think that's a decent team.

I don't do these either, but assuming Api gets suspended Hastings starts at hooker (we'll know after this if his defense is up to it, ending that debate!!) And bring Winterstein onto the bench. I'd also start BJ for Lussick as he's been a leader in the forwards and deserves to start, but other than that I think that's a decent team.
As requested, this is my ideal team....I am not debating next weeks team. That is Woodsie's job

Since Api can play with an early guilty plea I'll assume he starts:

1. Turbo
2. Uate
3. Walker
4. Kelly
5. Jorge
6. Green
7. DCE
8. Taupau
9. Api
10. Lussick/Lawrence (Lussick if fit)
11. Lane
12. Siro
13. Jake

14. Hastings
15. AFB
16. Lawrence/Perrett (Lawrence if Lussick is fit)
17. Myles

I think Baz will keep Winterstein in at 11 with Lane dropping out of the 17 and Brown instead of Hastings. That would still be an ok side but I think Lane and Hastings add a lot more than Winterstein and Brown.

I find it mildly amusing that after 29 games of never having the same team 2 weeks in a row ... the first time we experience a gutsy balls and all win, and probably our best victory in 3 years ... the first thing y'all want Baz to do is change the team.

He will with the exception of the prop start/bench preference name the same starting 13 as last week with Lussick and Kapow to come in.

My only question is whether he will go with 2 or 3 props on the Bench.

If he chooses to go with 2 props and a 2nd rower, then AFB is out. Don't know whether he will pick Bainbridge or Lane.

Think this will be the week Brown is gone and Hastings is in.

I agree that we need more from the backrow but Siro has a bit of X factor and should come good...he needs to start playing tougher though and help with the go forward...he is a bit of a bludger.

Turbo
Taufua
Walker
Kelly
Uate
Green
DCE
Lussick
API
myles
Sironen
Kapow
Jake t

Hastings
Lawrence
AFB
Bainbridge/Lane
Yup completely agree re Sironen... I'm fairly unimpressed with his underwhelming performances thus far. Workrate is poor - online defense he's a bit of an arm grabber ala Green and because he does no hard yards he leaves the field and his jersey still looks pristine. Just like to see him hitting the edges hard when we're attacking and providing some options. Needs to lift for mine or someone replaces him.

I find it mildly amusing that after 29 games of never having the same team 2 weeks in a row ... the first time we experience a gutsy balls and all win, and probably our best victory in 3 years ... the first thing y'all want Baz to do is change the team.

He will with the exception of the prop start/bench preference name the same starting 13 as last week with Lussick and Kapow to come in.

My only question is whether he will go with 2 or 3 props on the Bench.

If he chooses to go with 2 props and a 2nd rower, then AFB is out. Don't know whether he will pick Bainbridge or Lane.

Think this will be the week Brown is gone and Hastings is in.
I think the interesting thing this week is to see how Trent picks the forwards considering we're getting our big names back. Getting our top 3 forwards of 2016 back in a single week will be huge but then the question is who gets cut for them?

I think the interesting thing this week is to see how Trent picks the forwards considering we're getting our big names back. Getting our top 3 forwards of 2016 back in a single week will be huge but then the question is who gets cut for them?

Just old school me .... but I hope he is smart enough to reward/acknowledge the blokes that played their c..ts out last week.

It is all about building that team spirit at the moment, and his selections this week will play a big part in the minds of his team ... do the job and I have your back.

Apparently the statistics read that the Cowboys ran for a heap more metres than our forwads and the only player in the pack to run over 100m was Lawrence with 121m. So the chances of the starting pack remaining unchanged for next week are pretty slim.

Not huge metres but effective ones. Did look like a plan to have our 2 big wingers run hard early in sets.

Bj - 120 @ 10/run
Myles 97 @ 12
Jake 100 @ 9
Frankenstein 73 @ 8
Siro jnr 72 @ 8

But yes with AFB and Taupau back you can expect that plan to change

Just old school me .... but I hope he is smart enough to reward/acknowledge the blokes that played their c..ts out last week.

It is all about building that team spirit at the moment, and his selections this week will play a big part in the minds of his team ... do the job and I have your back.

He might and give them a rest this week...

Lussick will not be rushed back now so cannot see him named in the starting 17 this week.

Our 2 suspended will be back straight in, the question is simply for who? 1 good game does not warrant a permanent spot over our biggest metre eater Taupau or most difficult to tackle in the league AFB.

What last week does show is that BJ/Myles are working well together so now you can explore having Taupau in the back row for Frankenstein but I suspect it will be starting prop. Billy will drop off the bench with either Lane/Brown/Hastings I think.

Baz might choose to go big to beat the dogs at their own game with:
Taupau
Api
Myles
Frankenstein
Siro
JakeT

BJ
AFB
Lane
Hastings

He might and give them a rest this week...

Lussick will not be rushed back now so cannot see him named in the starting 17 this week.

Our 2 suspended will be back straight in, the question is simply for who? 1 good game does not warrant a permanent spot over our biggest metre eater Taupau or most difficult to tackle in the league AFB.

What last week does show is that BJ/Myles are working well together so now you can explore having Taupau in the back row for Frankenstein but I suspect it will be starting prop. Billy will drop off the bench with either Lane/Brown/Hastings I think.

Baz might choose to go big to beat the dogs at their own game with:
Taupau
Api
Myles
Frankenstein
Siro
JakeT

BJ
AFB
Lane
Hastings

If Lussick is out that is the exact team I would go with. Not fussed if Lane becomes Bainbridge.

The really interesting situation comes as I have said is if Lussick is in. If he sticks with only 2 props on the bench who goes to reggies??????

1. Tommy t
2. Tafua
3. Dylan walker
4. Brian kelly
5. Uate
6. Green
7. DCE
8. Taupau
9. Api
10. Myles
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake T

14. Hastings
15. Brenton lawrence
16. Darcy lussick
17. Shaun lane

At this stage i would be staying with the starting back row from the weekend, i think they have earned the benefit of the doubt, and one of one of our main priorities should be to build cohesion throughout our squad (chopping and changing every week will get us nowhere).
I am excited about our front row prospects this year, providing theres minimal injuries and suspensions i think we have a bit of depth at our disposal. I think it would be wise to start myles to absorb the punishment until the sting goes out of the game, then bring on lawrence to cause havoc around the ruck when the opposition forwards are tired. This combined with the obvious rotation of our two enforcers taupau and lussick. I also rate fonua-blake but unfortunately for him i think his inclusion in the side will largely depend on the form of either myles or lawrence.

Apparently the statistics read that the Cowboys ran for a heap more metres than our forwads and the only player in the pack to run over 100m was Lawrence with 121m. So the chances of the starting pack remaining unchanged for next week are pretty slim.

Not if you know why.

Not huge metres but effective ones. Did look like a plan to have our 2 big wingers run hard early in sets.

Bj - 120 @ 10/run
Myles 97 @ 12
Jake 100 @ 9
Frankenstein 73 @ 8
Siro jnr 72 @ 8

But yes with AFB and Taupau back you can expect that plan to change
We need some big brothers to look after these big Bulldog mothers
We need size and power this week
Bring on Kapp0w Lussick ABF Lane and any one big enough to cause the dogs some pain
We need size !!!
Possible Dog Pack ...
Aiden Tolman
Michael Lichaa
James Graham
Josh Jackson
Greg Eastwood
David Klemmer
INTERCHANGE
Sam Kasiano
Danny Fualalo
Adam Elliot
Raymond Faitala-Mariner
giffgaff+Size+Matters+Campaign+r5Ksyv434R1l.jpg

The backline I wouldn't change and I actually thought Green went ok last night.

Api did more than enough last night to keep his spot at hooker. Hopefully he can keep improving his dummy half work as he was good last night.

After last night its going to be hard for Barrett to drop either Sironen or Frankenstein, though I suspect one (probably Frank) will make way for Taupau, especially if Lussick is also back as rumoured. If Darcy isn't back next week then I'd have Frank on the bench and drop Brown (I'd drop Brown anyway).

Lane should keep his spot on the bench. His defense was strong last night and who knew the big guy could run like that?

Personally I would go with:

Tom Trbojevic
Jorge Taufua
Dylan Walker
Brian Kelly
Akuila Uate
Blake Green
Daly Cherry-Evans
Brenton Lawrence
Api Koroisau
Nate Myles
Martin Taupau
Curtis Sironen
Jake Trbojevic

Shaun Lane, Jackson Hastings, Darcy Lussick, Addin Fonua-Blake

Darcy is only on my bench until he gets back up to speed after a game or two, then I'd start him with Myles coming off the bench.
good side but would have AFB starting over Myles. Bring Myles in when they bring big Sam Kasiano on and tell Myles he has one job.. tackle.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10