Best team if all fit and available for round 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Two things.

1) Hopefully our coach is smart enough to reward/recognise the efforts of the starting 13 and leave them unchanged. Team spirit, attitude and a winning culture is built by sticking solid by men that stuck solid.

2) The bench is where the changes will be made. Kapow and Lussick for brown and either Bainbridge/Lane. Hastings will probably keep the utility spot, with AFB back to reggies.

3) Again, anybody thinking Kapow is going to the 2nd row is a dribbler.
No way I'd have Taupau on the bench or AFB to reggies.

Tho
I still don't think sironen and winterstein are offering enough on the edges. Winterstein just takes too long to wind up and sironen goes missing for large portions of the match.

Lawrence deserves to keep his starting role, he was immense last night. Assuming api is suspended and lussick is back, my starting pack and bench would be.

Lawrence
Hastings
Myles (if he plays like last night, and let's face it, he ain't getting dropped)
Tapau
Sironen
Jake

Afb
Lane
Cullen
Lussick.

Cullen will be handy against the Bulldogs pack, lussick needs to be eased back in and lane now fit should be primed for a big one against the club that cut him.
ugjt API did more than enough last night to keep a spot, at the very least on the bench. Cullen is not ahead of him at this stage. For me Cullen is where Api was for the last 12 months, energetic, has a real dig in defence but lacks the dummy half passing based on what he's shown thus far. Api was much improved last night and to drop him now wouldn't make any sense whatsoever.

No way I'd have Tapau on the bench.

Either would I, but I don't think it matters as much as it used to, it's not really a status thing anymore and tends to follow the individual attributes of players and perceived strengths and weaknesses of the opposition. Mainly tactical now, do you want Kapow or Myles to absorb the early energy? Would you prefer Kapow to come on after 20 against their interchange? I don't know, to me they are not set in stone and can change week to week.

I would do it this week if I was Barrett to make a strong statement to reward and recognise the efforts of the starting 13 last week. team spirit will not be built by doing anything less.

Round 4 team if Lussick is back.

1. T Turbo
2. Uate
3. Walker
4. Kelly
5. Tafua
6. Green
7. DCE
8. Myles
9. Hastings
10. Tapau
11. Winterstein/Bainbridge
12. Sironen
13. J Turbo
----------
14. Api
15. AFB
16. Lussick (only due to lack of match fitness)
17. Lawrence

Either would I, but I don't think it matters as much as it used to, it's not really a status thing anymore and tends to follow the individual attributes of players and perceived strengths and weaknesses of the opposition. Mainly tactical now, do you want Kapow or Myles to absorb the early energy? Would you prefer Kapow to come on after 20 against their interchange? I don't know, to me they are not set in stone and can change week to week.

I would do it this week if I was Barrett to make a strong statement to reward and recognise the efforts of the starting 13 last week. team spirit will not be built by doing anything less.
I like rewarding performance; however, Taupau and AFB have consistently been in our best 3 forwards last year and round 1. I think they deserve their spot back and Taupau is better at showing the opposition pack that we won't be man handled.

I like rewarding performance; however, Taupau and AFB have consistently been in our best 3 forwards last year and round 1. I think they deserve their spot back and Taupau is better at showing the opposition pack that we won't be man handled.

Not arguing with Kapow, wherever you put him I'll be happy except the 2nd row.. but AFB is another kettle of fish. Again unlimited potential and going good.

BUT .... when we had no 2nd rowers and went with 5 props the issue didn't exist. However, if we now acknowledge that 2 out of the 4 Lane/Siro/Winter/Bainbridge should be in the side and one on the bench as a mobile skilful back rowers then that as I suspect it will, lead to only using 4 props per game.

If I am correct then you pick who your 4 props would be. Lussick, Lawrence, Kapow, Myles, AFB and Perrett.

For next week only I think Myles has earnt a reprieve.

Tho

ugjt API did more than enough last night to keep a spot, at the very least on the bench. Cullen is not ahead of him at this stage. For me Cullen is where Api was for the last 12 months, energetic, has a real dig in defence but lacks the dummy half passing based on what he's shown thus far. Api was much improved last night and to drop him now wouldn't make any sense whatsoever.

If you had read the post you quoted you would see that the team I named was based on the probability api is suspended. I agree he played well last night, still had some bad passes and poor options in his game though.

I rarely do teams, but I will give it a shot;

1. T Turbo
2. Uate
3. Walker
4. Kelly
5. Tafua
6. Green
7. DCE
8. Myles
9. Api
10. Lussick
11. Lane
12. Sironen
13. J Turbo
----------
14. Hastings
15. Fonua Blake
16. Tapau
17. Lawrence

I rarely do teams, but I will give it a shot;

1. T Turbo
2. Uate
3. Walker
4. Kelly
5. Tafua
6. Green
7. DCE
8. Myles
9. Api
10. Lussick
11. Lane
12. Sironen
13. J Turbo
----------
14. Hastings
15. Fonua Blake
16. Tapau
17. Lawrence
Good shot !

Not arguing with Kapow, wherever you put him I'll be happy except the 2nd row.. but AFB is another kettle of fish. Again unlimited potential and going good.

BUT .... when we had no 2nd rowers and went with 5 props the issue didn't exist. However, if we now acknowledge that 2 out of the 4 Lane/Siro/Winter/Bainbridge should be in the side and one on the bench as a mobile skilful back rowers then that as I suspect it will, lead to only using 4 props per game.

If I am correct then you pick who your 4 props would be. Lussick, Lawrence, Kapow, Myles, AFB and Perrett.

For next week only I think Myles has earnt a reprieve.
It wouldn't surprise me to see 5 picked, or Taupau moved to replace Winterstein. I know you don't think he should be in the back row, but Barrett might well do so to stack the side with powerful units.

It wouldn't surprise me to see 5 picked, or Taupau moved to replace Winterstein. I know you don't think he should be in the back row, but Barrett might well do so to stack the side with powerful units.

It would surprise me a bit. Barrett went looking for and got 4 big mobile and skilful back rowers and I believe he will use them. I also believe at some point (as early as this week) he will go with only 2 props on the bench.

1. Turbo
2. Jorge
3. Walker
4. Kelly
5. Akuila
6. Green
7. Dce (c)
8. Bj
9. Api
10. Myles
11. Kapow
12. Sironen
13. Jurbo (c)
------------------------
14. Lussick
15. Afb
16. Brown
17. Hastings
-----------------------
18. Winterstein
19. Cullen
20. Lane
21. Perrett

Tommy - great as always
Jorge - much improved
Kelly - solid game good defense
walker - great game always dangerous
uate - strong runs looks the goods
green - much better good kicks
dce - solid in all aspects yesterday
Lawrence - man of match for me
api - much improved alround
myles - played best game for manly
taupau - beast and fresh
sironen - solid game good defense
Jake - tackling machine. leader
hastings - has skill needs to be used
lane - big strong andfast. offloads
lussick - only on bench to get fitness
fonua Blake - big boy hard to bring down

It would surprise me a bit. Barrett went looking for and got 4 big mobile and skilful back rowers and I believe he will use them. I also believe at some point (as early as this week) he will go with only 2 props on the bench.
I think he will have only 4 this week because I believe they won't rush Lussick. I think he will be back round 5/6.

I just don't see Winterstein in our top squad when fully fit, nor Brown, Bainbridge may need to wait another year (although I really rate him and he'd be in my side).

I think Sironen was good yesterday; however, he needs to play consistently well otherwise he could struggle to hold his spot with Lane and Bainbridge in the frame.

Whichever way he goes, we will have a good forward pack running out there. I think Hastings also showed he is a better utility option than Cullen. He can genuinely cover halves, hooker and the backline, plus has a very good kick on him. This will be the most interesting selection for mine.

I agree that we need more from the backrow but Siro has a bit of X factor and should come good...he needs to start playing tougher though and help with the go forward...he is a bit of a bludger.

Turbo
Taufua
Walker
Kelly
Uate
Green
DCE
Lussick
API
myles
Sironen
Kapow
Jake t

Hastings
Lawrence
AFB
Bainbridge/Lane

TOM T
J TAUFUA
D WALKER
B KELLY
A UATE
B GREEN
DCE
D LUSSICK
A KOROISAU
B LAWRENCE
M TAUPAU
C SIRONEN
JAKE T
RES:
AFB
N MYLES
S LANE
J HASTINGS
I'd be very happy with that team Max

If you had read the post you quoted you would see that the team I named was based on the probability api is suspended. I agree he played well last night, still had some bad passes and poor options in his game though.
My apologises mate, clearly stated in your post and blatantly misread by myself, obviously.

Apparently the statistics read that the Cowboys ran for a heap more metres than our forwads and the only player in the pack to run over 100m was Lawrence with 121m. So the chances of the starting pack remaining unchanged for next week are pretty slim.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10