Bird is the word

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There was many a year that if NSW didn't pick Kurt Gidley the probably would have won. The he was playing in a key position in the spine was even funnier. Further that he was playing in spots he wasn't playing at club level was even better. And that Bozo or some other clown kept picking him to stuff up time and time again was just classic. The kind of stuff almost a decade in a row are made off. lol.
The absolute best was super coach bellamy selecting him as captain, and I think it was as an interchange player. LMFAO, what nuffie bellamy is.

The absolute best was super coach bellamy selecting him as captain, and I think it was as an interchange player. LMFAO, what nuffie bellamy is.
Gidley's claim to fame is *almost* taking Braith Anasta's crown as "most over rated player in the history of ever".

.....almost...!

• 🤝
Reactions: Dan
I am a bit sus about us being interested in bird. What I will say, is that i suspect that Bozo is completely in charge of certain things at our club right now. You can see a certain change even in media articles from a few months ago. You can see something arko advocates at work. I just like that the club is at least has some mongrel back.

There was many a year that if NSW didn't pick Kurt Gidley the probably would have won. The he was playing in a key position in the spine was even funnier. Further that he was playing in spots he wasn't playing at club level was even better. And that Bozo or some other clown kept picking him to stuff up time and time again was just classic. The kind of stuff almost a decade in a row are made off. lol.

Was talking about this with a mate the other day: remember when Kurt Gidley was the first man picked for NSW Origin teams? Oh, how we laughed. In fact I remember there was even talk about building the team around him, such was his importance…
Bozo has to bear some responsibility for that.

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
This reminds me of the side show alley at the Easter show with all the carny folk yelling out..... Step right up step right up come in and see the man with 3 breasts.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4