Bird is the word

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Beauty....Bird, Carney and Hopoate in the club...Wouldn't be great. Bird needs one more lifting tackle and he will be suspended for 15 matches.....If this is Bozo at his best I am worried, or do we have to get all DCE's best buddies together so he can play....This is becoming the biggest joke of all times, if its true.

10881562_10205287784773273_8191025520431801411_n.jpg

Oh f**k me! What is going on?? Bird is as dumb as a hammer. Yes to DCE reneging, NO to us becoming a retirement home to players reaching the end of their careers.

I can't believe we are going in this direction either. How far has the club slipped?!

I hope this is just the Orrs putting pressure on to get Bird more coin at the Titans. I don't want to see him here and this line constantly trotted out by the media about us signing players because they are mates with DCE really makes us look like morons - I pray to god that's not actually our recruitment policy...

I am all for not signing d#@kheads, but he has the leadership we need in the forwards. And if u ask any non manly supporting person they will all tell you how much of a grub half our team is.

So, we whinge when the club aren't signing anybody. Then, we whinge when we are maybe looking to sign a rep forward. More than likely a media rumor though. Dick or not, i think he is a good, tough player.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben
He does have one good redeeming feature...part owner ( with Myles and Rogers) of the BSKT cafe @ Nobbys. Great food. You get coke and chips for $50 bucks

Bird has 2 more years on his contract, so maybe we get him for free as GC just want him gone @:cool:
I think we need a hard head to keep the forwards honest. Too many 'nice' guys in our pack.:angel:

More likely the Orrs offloading their Titans players, to punish the Titans for their power play.
The thing is he is contracted to the Titans until the end of 2016. That means he can only leave if they release him and media reports are that they won't. I hope they stick by that decision, they deserve him in their club.

He does have one good redeeming feature...part owner ( with Myles and Rogers) of the BSKT cafe @ Nobbys. Great food. You get coke and chips for $50 bucks

Is that all they're charging? Sounds a bit cheap really.

On the Bird is a possible signing front......er, no thanks. He may be a current rep forward, but what are we running here, a football team or a bloody nursing home for players on their last legs? Personally I think he got a test jumper this year on reputation alone and his performance proved that, though at least NSW have seemingly seen the light.

Who of DCE's friends are we going to be linked to next? Ben Barba? Or is Troy Evans going to come out of retirement as the backup hooker to Matty Ballin?

Last edited:
Sounds like the biggest issue is that the Titans are unlikely to release him. I've never been a fan of Bird as a person but he's a rep player with a tough edge, which we need to get some intimidation back into our pack.

Alleged girlfriend bashing cokehead who is a ball hog and loves nothing more than a lifting tackle. Yair good.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2