• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One of the worst things I've sen on the NRL in a long, long time. At least 12 weeks for mine and my wife reckons he should get charged with assault too.
Look at the replay, the touchie was right there and didn't say a thing even when Billy made the official complaint to the refs..how could he not see it happen.
You could even see the mark in the post match interview.
Also thought that Waqa & Reynolds shouldve gone to the bin too.

I thought the refs handled that melee well. Outside of Graham no one needed to sit down for any of it, and they didn't have sufficient evidence to give Mr. Poodle his marching orders.

Love it, the media is comparing it to the grub Terry lamb cheap shot on ellery hanley in the 88 grand final. No surprise both grubs are dogs players. Throw in brad morrin and you've got the trifecta. What a pathetic club.

Now come on everyone, it was an accident. He was up close saying sweet nothings into young Billy's ear and Billy moved a bit too close because he couldn't hear or understand Graham's speech properly because of his accent and and the other noise around them and his ear went in between his teeth whilst he was talking to him. Honest. Yeah right :D

Biting someone is the lowest act on a footy field. By far.

Biting someone untl THEY BLEED is an absolute disgusting act. I know players probably get tested regularly for any diseases passed by blood due to the contact but what is Slater caught something. Honestly jokes aside its a scary thought. Slater might be a grub but noone deserves this ****!!

I cannot believe what i saw tonight and for all the people who kick and scream about shoulder charges and drunk players off field, what message does this send?

Initially i thought 20 weeks but deadset he should get a year ban! I hope they make an example out of this!

eagleE said:
Tyson lost his boxers licence for 3 years. I think Graham should get at least 6 weeks. Really rubs salt into the wound.

Exactly!
Was massive media attention when old Iron Mike went the chew,this is just as big IMO.Bad look for the game,big suspension for the pommy mug.

His defense could also be"I was told to eat a dick you pommy bastard".

Remember a few weeks back people getting stuck into King for throwing 1 at Graham

Well who knows what Graham was up to leading into that

Berkeley_Eagle said:
< Image deleted for bad language >

5 likes?!?!?!?!

I've never wanted to see an image as bad as I do this one.

Pm it to me! :)

Although I don't condone biting, it was on billy slater. so.......

What's the old saying?

You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.*

*Or in this instance James "Let's go sun" Graham. Or Todd Greenberg. Or Terry Lamb. Or Graeme 'ughes.

Well done, Des.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Remember a few weeks back people getting stuck into King for throwing 1 at Graham

Well who knows what Graham was up to leading into that

See above, face pushed against kingy's, mouth open screaming.

Check out Graham's game rating, courtesy of the SMH:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/how-they-rated-the-bulldogs-20120930-26ttn.html

Never truer words were spoken.

Yeah really ****s me the Channel Nein love dogfest through that game. Nothing in it just get on with it blah blah blah. If it was us involved it would've been hysterical rantings of send them off , ban them for life, who'll think of the children Manly bringing the game into disrepute, suspend Matai for life even if he stood there and did nothing. Sterling is a wanker.

At 24 seconds a person in blue and white throws something from the crowd, they are on the right of the screen. they miss everything, maybe they were going for the bin

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2