• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Napper said:
Biting someone is the lowest act on a footy field. By far.

Biting someone untl THEY BLEED is an absolute disgusting act. I know players probably get tested regularly for any diseases passed by blood due to the contact but what is Slater caught something. Honestly jokes aside its a scary thought. Slater might be a grub but noone deserves this s**t!!

I cannot believe what i saw tonight and for all the people who kick and scream about shoulder charges and drunk players off field, what message does this send?

Initially i thought 20 weeks but deadset he should get a year ban! I hope they make an example out of this!
..I cant believe it,but I have to agree with you Nap on this

and what about them burning storm Jerseys at Belmore last night,Oh Des,look at what you have inherited,suck eggs

master blaster said:
Napper said:
Biting someone is the lowest act on a footy field. By far.

Biting someone untl THEY BLEED is an absolute disgusting act. I know players probably get tested regularly for any diseases passed by blood due to the contact but what is Slater caught something. Honestly jokes aside its a scary thought. Slater might be a grub but noone deserves this s**t!!

I cannot believe what i saw tonight and for all the people who kick and scream about shoulder charges and drunk players off field, what message does this send?

Initially i thought 20 weeks but deadset he should get a year ban! I hope they make an example out of this!
..I cant believe it,but I have to agree with you Nap on this

and what about them burning storm Jerseys at Belmore last night,Oh Des,look at what you have inherited,suck eggs

Biting ears, burning jerseys. What will they do next??? Beheading coaches that dont win them Premierships .

Wouldn't old Dessie be proud of his new adoring fans?
Watching them burn Storm jerseys and chant and carry on,one could be mistaking it for another riot in Lebanon.
What a disgrace of a club!!!

Enjoy the butthurt
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJSOUDVM0Pc&feature=g-all-u[/video]

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Would like to see some consistency in charges being handed out the same way they were for the fight at Brookie, 3 or 4 of our players got pinged, Robbo for example who had a totally clean record. Sisa W got involved in both incidents, however I can see the rug being lifted ready for everything to get swept under.

WAMF said:
Enjoy the butthurt
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJSOUDVM0Pc&feature=g-all-u[/video]

Send that in to Funniest Home Videos... You might win a car.

16 to 20 weeks would be fair. Keating should take his spot in the forwards because they will never win a title with him as a half back. Bahahahaha.

Maybe slater mocked or offended the prophet and graham was trying to behead him?

It struck me once again how extraordinarily lucky 51-year old Hasler is to have not only a full head of hair, but no visible grey hair.

Or maybe he's been getting some tips from Zorba on the follicular front!

Compromise could be for Graham to wear a specially made muzzle to stop reoffending all of next season and give him about 4 weeks to think about how demoralising that would be !!!

beaverlyons said:
Compromise could be for Graham to wear a specially made muzzle to stop reoffending all of next season and give him about 4 weeks to think about how demoralising that would be !!!

562062_10152252790828532_1778382738_n.jpg

The consolation for the Dogs is that they may have lost the grand final but they did not lose their bite. We have to give their coach credit for that .

Daniel said:
Maybe slater mocked or offended the prophet and graham was trying to behead him?
The only person's head that will be on the chopping block will be the high paid Hasler if he dosent give greenturd his premiership crown,

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8