BJ Lawrence future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
When we register contracts with the NRL do we need to specify the year-by-year split, and if so can this be changed?

Yes. The contract the NRL accidentally faxed me for Anthony Watmough was an amendment to his existing contract (lower dollars). My thought's (opinion only) is that he lowered his amount so that we could fit others into the cap (as other long time players were being negotiated at that time as well).

That's why you won't find me ripping him like most do.

This is a post on the roosters forum.
Looks like there might be something brewing with Boyd?
Maybe 2016? Wishful thinking.
Can't see Dogs releasing Klemmer this year.

""I hope so. Lawrence would be a fantastic signing, though it would mean one of our props will go, probably Moa although maybe not until the end of the year. With the addition of Nikorama to the bench we are overloaded and I think we will lose another forward - Guerra or Liu possibly.

How good is this possible pack for 2017?

JWH
Friend
Napa
SBW
Cordner
SST

Lawrence
Evans
Guerra
Liu
Aubusson

If the halves do their job it probably doesn't matter too much if our backline isnt full of superstars. I'd be quite comfortable in fact with Fergo, Tupou, Copley, SKD and Burgess/Latrell.

That pack is intimidating, skillful and versatile and will smash through any team with ease.
I understand that Manly are going very, very hard, and are very, very hopeful of picking up Cords for '17. Word is the deal may already be done.

While I would of thought Cords would be Rooster for life, word from inside Manly seems to indicate otherwise. ""

""I hope so. Lawrence would be a fantastic signing, though it would mean one of our props will go, probably Moa although maybe not until the end of the year. With the addition of Nikorama to the bench we are overloaded and I think we will lose another forward - Guerra or Liu possibly.

JWH
Friend
Napa
SBW
Cordner
SST

Lawrence
Evans
Guerra
Liu
Aubusson

If the halves do their job it probably doesn't matter too much if our backline isnt full of superstars. I'd be quite comfortable in fact with Fergo, Tupou, Copley, SKD and Burgess/Latrell.

That pack is intimidating, skillful and versatile and will smash through any team with ease.
I understand that Manly are going very, very hard, and are very, very hopeful of picking up Cords for '17. Word is the deal may already be done.

While I would of thought Cords would be Rooster for life, word from inside Manly seems to indicate otherwise. ""
He's been on Silvertails reading our wish lists.

JWH
Friend
Napa
SBW
Cordner
SST

Lawrence
Evans
Guerra
Liu
Aubusson

Judging by that out 2017 pack is going to be one of the best

8.Trbojevic
9.Parcell
10.Taupau
11.Myles
12.Cordner
13.Knight

14.Brown
15.Lussick
16.Klemmer/Tamou/Moa
17.Chee Kam

Last edited:
Yes. The contract the NRL accidentally faxed me for Anthony Watmough was an amendment to his existing contract (lower dollars). My thought's (opinion only) is that he lowered his amount so that we could fit others into the cap (as other long time players were being negotiated at that time as well).

That's why you won't find me ripping him like most do.

While I'm disappointed with Watmough and how he has acted I would still welcome him back to the club post footy as he was a key contributor to our success.
Also, what kind of joint does the NRL run if they "accidentally' faxed a player contract to someone else hahaha?

Positive, ain't they. Clasping at straws:
3d57e5f4ae32dc945951c0977741ff5bc0f363d2b50fe8da0e23f32b4d3041c2.jpg

So now Copley signed, Roosters much be confident Jennings is on his way to the Eels. What date are we saying Lawrence swapping camps boys?

Well there is the second piece of the puzzle confirmed today Jennings to the eels. I dare say it is just a natter of timr and it is see ya Brenton. All the best lad. Your 2014 was up there with the best props going around.

Can't see how the Roosters can sustain keeping Guerra and Cordner, esp. If they get SBW back, as they seem to think they will. No way Guerra would be happy playing off the bench.

My mate was just telling me lawrence will be announced to roosters this week then i read the last comment on here , i dont know . He also said killer has been offered another year but will have to let them know sooner than later , also saying 16 might be b Stewarts last year because he wants to finish over s with glen. True or false you be the judge . All i know he was spot on with dce.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10