BJ Lawrence future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I hope the roosters don't give knight a too good to refuse deal.
Might be payback for chasing Cordner.
If Manly were fair dinkum about Kbight they should be trying to resign him now before his value sky rockets, it is a gamble as he is unproven in 1st but a calculated game to add another two years.
By that time he and Jake should be an inseperatable pair

While I'm disappointed with Watmough and how he has acted I would still welcome him back to the club post footy as he was a key contributor to our success.
Also, what kind of joint does the NRL run if they "accidentally' faxed a player contract to someone else hahaha?
The sad thing is that whatmoughs words spoke more than anything he did on the field for us. What he had to say in my ways was the ultimate betrayal from a guy who was given everything by our club!!

Roosters are taking the mickey, Knight as a bonus with Lawrence pffffft
Or maybe Starling and Tom Turbo as a chuck in.

The only way this makes sense is if Cordner is coming back this way now. Even then I'd be hesitant.

Cordner is staying at roosters he won't leave lawrence won't be resigned so let him go and knight sounds like he isn't liking manly so fine if u don't won't to be at manly then leave. @Pappa Knight if u don't mind me asking has Liam actually been approached by roosters and is he keen to leave manly or is it just the moles usual BS

Cordner is staying at roosters he won't leave lawrence won't be resigned so let him go and knight sounds like he isn't liking manly so fine if u don't won't to be at manly then leave. @Pappa Knight if u don't mind me asking has Liam actually been approached by roosters and is he keen to leave manly or is it just the moles usual BS

I don't really think it would be fair to ask Papa Kinight about Liam's negotiations. You will find out in good time

Knight sounds like he isn't liking manly ..where did you here this?

I don't really think it would be fair to ask Papa Kinight about Liam's negotiations. You will find out in good time
He already did ask Papa Knight, it was before xmas and the answer was 'I don't think he's going anywhere'.
Maybe he forgot that he already asked!

He already did ask Papa Knight, it was before xmas and the answer was 'I don't think he's going anywhere'.
Maybe he forgot that he already asked!
Ha ha cheers completely forgot about that my apologies to @Pappa Knight that is your private info I should have known better I just hope Liam stays with such good young talent would be very sad to lose him

i wold keep Liam Knight over trying to get Cordner every day of the week. Knight is the 80 minute player that we are going to need in our team moving forward. We cant allow the Rorters to get another one of our young guns as they did JWH in 2010.

I spoke to Lawrence and Myles down at a Collaroy cafe recently when visiting Aus. Lawrence was very jovial and seemed genuinely excited for the new season, injury free now, Manly prospects in 2016 etc.

I'm still not convinced about the decision making by Manly even with Fulton in charge. There seem too many short term solutions while ignoring the long term potential. Gutherson was a perfect example of this. If they also let Knight go, I have to question their competence despite their knowledge of the game. I've seen kids come through for almost 50 years and Knight is one of the best. Let him go and they deserve a good kick in the dial

I did overhear a guy mentioning "Liam" was over at Cherry-Evans place when I was getting my hair cut today (he said his mate Liam that plays for Manly), so maybe it's just all bull**** if he's tight with Chez...

I'm still not convinced about the decision making by Manly even with Fulton in charge. There seem too many short term solutions while ignoring the long term potential. Gutherson was a perfect example of this. If they also let Knight go, I have to question their competence despite their knowledge of the game. I've seen kids come through for almost 50 years and Knight is one of the best. Let him go and they deserve a good kick in the dial
Foulton is here on a short term make or break dash. He wont be here in five years in my opinion. He will do a hasler and build a team for a premiership like our 2011 team.

I would like to think that we'll get to see Liam given a good shot at NRL football this year. Worked out well with Jake and Tommy T so the club should know the good ones can make the step up when they're called on.
And I hope BJ sticks around, too. We'll need all our forwards to step up.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10