Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
a drop of water on that ground wouldn't go astray ..

Good period of 10 min defending the line ..

Latu may be injured - didn't play Flegg or for BWSE
Latu is basically gone.. spoke to a very prominent legend of our club today at Sydney Airport.. he said "yeah looks like they are moving him on, his on real good coin too".. sad but i think we will also loose a couple of others from that group of "promising youngsters".. i also asked about Tom and he said he's really doing it tough mentally and physically we really need to get around him and support him.. he's all in on Manly and we shouldn't be kicking him while he's down..

Latu is basically gone.. spoke to a very prominent legend of our club today at Sydney Airport.. he said "yeah looks like they are moving him on, his on real good coin too".. sad but i think we will also loose a couple of others from that group of "promising youngsters".. i also asked about Tom and he said he's really doing it tough mentally and physically we really need to get around him and support him.. he's all in on Manly and we shouldn't be kicking him while he's down..
Thanks Jay Eagle but what is the how and why re Latu and maybe Sam leaving ,,does Latu want to leave ,does the club wants to move him on ,the manager agitating ?like we have put so much into him and his family like what is going on ??? I just do not understand letting talent we have pumped alot into and who would appear to be up to it just walk off ???

Thanks Jay Eagle but what is the how and why re Latu and maybe Sam leaving ,,does Latu want to leave ,does the club wants to move him on ,the manager agitating ?like we have put so much into him and his family like what is going on ??? I just do not understand letting talent we have pumped alot into and who would appear to be up to it just walk off ???
I think it's got a lot to do with Scott Fulton and his manager.. other clubs paying overs and manly can't just be pushed around..so they have no choice but to move them on..we blame the clubs management but i think theres so much more in it

I think it's got a lot to do with Scott Fulton and his manager.. other clubs paying overs and manly can't just be pushed around..so they have no choice but to move them on..we blame the clubs management but i think theres so much more in it
Maybe the club has given up on Manase now that his career looks over and the brothers aren't too happy with that. Thats just my take on it. Thats what annoys me that the club looks after the players and the players dont show any loyalty back. We stuck by Manase for all the way through his dramas and now it looks like a lost cause now for his footy career, what is the club suppose to do. Like I said ,thats just my take on the issue with them going if they are

Maybe the club has given up on Manase now that his career looks over and the brothers aren't too happy with that. Thats just my take on it. Thats what annoys me that the club looks after the players and the players dont show any loyalty back. We stuck by Manase for all the way through his dramas and now it looks like a lost cause now for his footy career, what is the club suppose to do. Like I said ,thats just my take on the issue with them going if they are
Absolutely MB, paying Manase for years and we would have kept doing so but he's in jail. Gave Latu the biggest teenage contract at his age in history and now they are leaving. Sam is already playing first grade, Manase would have been 10 years for us at hooker. Manly can't be blamed for M stabbing someone which could have killed someone.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11