Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The club obviously doesn't care about Blacktown or the NSW Cup.
Why else would we remove all Manly-contracted players from the side?
How does it help players who are ranked 18-30 from pushing for a place in the top team when they don't get a chance to play in the NSW Cup.
If Penn and the coaches don't care about Blacktown then why should we?

The club obviously doesn't care about Blacktown or the NSW Cup.
Why else would we remove all Manly-contracted players from the side?
If Penn and the coaches don't care about Blacktown then why should we?
Why should We care ?
Because caring is keeping the Manly Winning Legacy alive
And because we need to keep the Bustards honest and accountable for not living up to our Legendary clubs high Winning Premiership Standards
Respect is earned and not Given
Once Manly starts Winning Grand Finals they have earned our respect !
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Still quite a handy Blacktown backline yesterday but of course the exception of Weekes ,Harper and Vaega . Forwards a bit on the ordinary side . Fulton and Sykes in the back row , not that inspiring and a stack of other fringe i st graders not available . no Stuckey .
Some mention some squad members went off on a mid season break somewhere or maybe just speculation. Latu and Samual unavailable or injured ? .
Coinciding with the bye for i st grade and all squad [ or most ] players getting a break .? Irrespective , far from a full strength Blacktown line up which could have been available and results showed

Really disappointed to hear Stuckey has left Blacktown.
To where ? and wonder if it was at his request . Untested at i st grade level but shows some good signs .
Now with Shu soon to move back to the forwards and maybe even Parker probably to be considered there , understandable if he thought that he may have some better options elsewhere .
Still would have preferred to have retained Sam Fainu even as a future prop or middle option , more upside then Stuckey and a few other presently very ordinary Manly pack members

To where ? and wonder if it was at his request . Untested at i st grade level but shows some good signs .
Now with Shu soon to move back to the forwards and maybe even Parker probably to be considered there , understandable if he thought that he may have some better options elsewhere .
Still would have preferred to have retained Sam Fainu even as a future prop or middle option , more upside then Stuckey and a few other presently very ordinary Manly pack members
Somebody mentioned in another thread that he has gone back to Queensland and the Queensland Cup. Could be another case of homesickness.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10