Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
A wins a win, but jeez, didn't we have players like Harper, Lodge, Weekes, Vaega, Johns, Arthur, Keppie, Fainu, Boyle, Condon, GCKT etc in the team??? Should have put a cricket score on them imo.

If Spoonbold had any balls he'd sack Woods, Aloiai, Tuilagi and Sipley. He stated last week that he's all about competition for places well prove it. Weild the axe
Give Lodge, Keppie , S. Fainu and GCKT a shot.
Can't do any worse than what we offered last night from what I saw live at the ground

If Spoonbold had any balls he'd sack Woods, Aloiai, Tuilagi and Sipley. He stated last week that he's all about competition for places well prove it. Weild the axe
Give Lodge, Keppie , S. Fainu and GCKT a shot.
Keppie, Lodge & Samuela in…….Woods, Bullemore & Aloiai out for mine!

Keppie,Lodge,GCKT,Fainu,Fulton,Condon,Boyle...Dias and Roache with NRL experience
Pretty good pack,gee,you could almost argue better than the squad last night in the forwards....
And yet our croaky voiced idiot coach somehow thought Woods on the bench was a better option.

Watched today’s match, mostly with an eye on how Lodge played.

To be honest I was pretty impressed. Played 35 mins of the 1st half and probably 25 of the 2nd half.

His carries have a lot more merit and aggression in them then what we’re seeing in first grade. Because of his size he always attracts numbers in the tackle, but was able to offload pretty regularly.

His defence was solid and he went over for a try in the second half.

I’d be very surprised if he wasn’t playing against the Sharks.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12