Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I watch Sam Fainu today and he had a great game and will be a great player ,really wish we could at least keep him .As we need some injection of up and coming forwards to balance out the less than inspiring pack we currently exhibit

The Jamie Humphreys selections are a head scratcher…

Hooker in Flegg now back to halfback in Cup??
Yeah,Arthur looks like being the 18th man for NRL game and with no Latu he looks like next man up.(Flegg does have the bye this week)
Might be nothing to it,but who knows,hope he has a good game.

Also interesting - Tommy Talau listed as a reserve for the Tigers. So looks like that transfer (w/- Latu) deal has not yet happened (and hopefully will not).
Maybe,but Latu is not named again and with no Flegg this week as we have the bye you would think he would be named?
Still 5 days to Sunday lol

I watch Sam Fainu today and he had a great game and will be a great player ,really wish we could at least keep him .As we need some injection of up and coming forwards to balance out the less than inspiring pack we currently exhibit
After the events of the last couple of days, keeping him seems pretty remote now. Terrible loss if so. I feel we lose more with him than Latu - certainly as this stage of their development anyway.

Zac Fulton at centre?
Anyone seen him play there.
I did not see,but I had a peak at his stats for the game.
I think he made 13 tackles and missed 8.
We could actually promote some guys who are either from flegg or workers,so a little strange that he is selected there.
Wonder if the powers that be would prefer him gone seeing as his last name is Fulton?

We could actually promote some guys who are either from flegg or workers,so a little strange that he is selected there.
Wonder if the powers that be would prefer him gone seeing as his last name is Fulton?
He has ticker, I would tlhave thought he would be an emergency centre not a started.

• 👍
Reactions: Adz
We go from the Fulton era to the Penn era...what a time to be a Sea Eagles fan!

He has ticker, I would tlhave thought he would be an emergency centre not a started.
I like him....
I don't know where he fits,he has a lot of ticker but like Boyle this year he seems to be on the outer and viewed as a last resort.
He would not let the side down,but as we saw this week,BenT and Tuilagi straight back into the side.

We go from the Fulton era to the Penn era...what a time to be a Sea Eagles fan!
I love being a Sea Eagle fan no matter who is playing,coaching,owning.
I can't say I know all the goings on behind the scenes and politics etc...
But yeah,I get why a lot are getting frustrated,however I am not opposed to what is currently occurring if it means the club is stronger and less of a basket case if some hard calls need to be made.

I like him....
I don't know where he fits,he has a lot of ticker but like Boyle this year he seems to be on the outer and viewed as a last resort.
He would not let the side down,but as we saw this week,BenT and Tuilagi straight back into the side.
I've seen Fulton play in BWSE, guy has a lot of heart.

Speaking of his last name, did anyone tune in to the NSWRL broadcast of the game last week? Whoever they had doing the commentary kept pronouncing it as "Fol-ton". You're calling rugby league, and you've never heard the name "Fulton" before?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8