Bob Fulton appointed Strategic Football Consultant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So is Bozo there to be the people manager in order to allow tooves to be the coach or is he there to assist the new coach?

I can see Bozo being the "man manager" like Mal Meninga with Tooves concentrating on the coaching/tactics like Hagan / Henry in Origin for QLD.

So is Bozo there to be the people manager in order to allow tooves to be the coach or is he there to assist the new coach?
People Manager :rofl: Bozo used to send the backs out to fix the divots at Brookie, whilst he trained the forwards @:cool:

Bozo will guide 2v and intimidate the disgruntleds and uncommiteds :D

I'm feeling like its the 90s once more :clap:

Does anyone here know if Fulton and Tooves get along? I was under the impression that they didn't.
That made me think it's a move designed to try and make Toovey quit. Then Penn and Kelly don't look like liars over their Tooves job being safe comments. Would also have less backlash from fans than sacking Tooves would.
Bozo went out on a limb and picked an 18 year old 2v to play against the British Lions.
He also named him Captain, against some strong opposition at the time.
I believe that he admires him as much as we do.
:inlove:
2v may want to step down later, but he would not see this appointment as a usurping of his power @:cool:
The poor man may be relieved that he gets help from someone who he looks up to :rolleyes:

Great news. Anyone who disrespects Toovey now disrepects Fulton as well.
Two of the greatest Manly legends teaming up again.
They will bring some integrity back to Manly.

On that note, funny that G.Stewart admitted to taking a dive to try and win a footy game. He basically validated what Reynolds did at Brookvale last year in that 32-30 loss. Is it just just me, or does just lower his status?. It does for me.
Incidentally, Watmough also used to try those tricks as well.

Both are gone now. Time to bring integrity back to Manly.

Cant help but be hopeful..............

Need some good news, and I hope this is the start of it.

Getting Joke Kelly away from Football and back into debits and credits is exactly what we needed.

**** off back to the books Kelly. Debit credit not talent you ****ing wanker.

Deleted my comment. It's pretty clear my info was wrong after reading Tooves' comments in the members email. Good news.

Finally !
You are too young to remember their partnership.@:)

My only problem with Bozo was his picking his idiot sons in the Team.:confused:
Luckily they are too old now :)

Then again... but lets focus on Manly kicking butt once more :clap:

Great News - now it will all be Bozo's fault :D

But seriously, if anyone admires 2v more than us, it is Bozo.:inlove:
218950-2b988e32-4781-11e3-b366-b430cfe3cfdd.jpg

Now lets start the resurgence as a united Club !:clap:
Great pic HM. More winning ahead for this combination.

You are too young to remember their partnership.@:)

My only problem with Bozo was his picking his idiot sons in the Team.:confused:
Luckily they are too old now :)

Then again... but lets focus on Manly kicking butt once more :clap:
Thanks for the compliment :) tho I'm
not sure how I'm too young to remember their partnership. How young do you think I am?
I was at the 96 grand final. I was at the Manly v Great Britain game. I went to every game in 1987 before Tooves even came into first grade.

Last edited:
Maybe Glenn has seen the video footage of the incident and seen how bad an actor he was and knew he had to afmi

Thanks for the compliment :) tho I'm
not sure how I'm too young to remember their partnership. How young do you think I am?
I was at the 96 grand final. I was at the Manly v Great Britain game. I went to every game in 1987 before Tooves even came into first grade.
Wow - you still look like a baby ;) You must share your manscaping tips with Choc :p

Just when we thought we were going to lose a legend we gain another one!

Not sure if this guy is credible https://twitter.com/ReadingThePlay/with_replies

Sounds far fetched to me I guess time will tell.
He and the Mole death ride Manly constantly :mad:
They would see Bozo's influence as a huge stumbling block to our demise @:cool:
He has been pushing the Barrett to Manly line for a while.

I will watch out for 2v on NRL360 tomorrow to see if he has any colour back in his cheeks :inlove:

Something had to change as 2v could not get the Team to perform - so I am hopeful that it's the dawning of another decade on dominance :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6