Bob Fulton appointed Strategic Football Consultant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well is was nice feeling optimistic even if it only lasted for an hour.

So, lucky enough we have a caretaker ready to go as he is already the anointed helper.
Just in case Toovey gets sick of there is some act of god or like.

At least Fulton was a 2V fan

I love bozo as a player and coach but he is very close to Zorba and Rick Penn..
He was part of the group that did meet with Forans manager and offered 2vs head if foz stayed.
If he gets in and helps 2v good but I wont be happy if the Penns have brought him in to move 2v on. It will be War then and the club wont get another cent from me and a lot of other sponsors.

As people have previously stated, Bozo is ultra competitive - he loves winning and will do whatever it takes to do so. He is also a very clever footy brain something Kelly et al lack at present. I don't know of any deals he did re FOz and Pen and Tooves but the fact is he coached him, picked him as captain (and to make his debut) and he loves nothing more than to see Manly winning - just like Tooves - for me this is the best piece of news I have read on here in a very long time.
This is also the current way pro sports teams are now operating - the NRL is just catching up, although in some teams there is tension between director/general manager and the coach with Bozo and Tooves I think it is an awesome appointment - the two have the utmost respect for each other and again let me reiterate both bleed maroon and white.
Obviously Tooves and Kelly clash, having Bozo there will also sort this out and should create clearly defined roles and get everyone back on the same page.

Team selections while ultimately Toovey to decide - it can't hurt having another set of expert eyes or an old head around to ask/offer advice - plus any deadwood will be more easily persuaded to bugger off when both the coach and GM think you aren't pulling your weight - as opposed to a clickey us against him mentality.

Recruitment wise this is also a smart move - the immortal bozo commands respect in the game, add to that Joey and Tooves and you've got a pretty good trio of people to learn different things from if you were a youngster wanting to stay at the club or join it.

Look at what gould has achieved at penrrith in short space of time - imagine what bozo can do at a club like manly!!
The only way forward is up, up and up MANLY!

As people have previously stated, Bozo is ultra competitive - he loves winning and will do whatever it takes to do so. He is also a very clever footy brain something Kelly et al lack at present. I don't know of any deals he did re FOz and Pen and Tooves but the fact is he coached him, picked him as captain (and to make his debut) and he loves nothing more than to see Manly winning - just like Tooves - for me this is the best piece of news I have read on here in a very long time.
This is also the current way pro sports teams are now operating - the NRL is just catching up, although in some teams there is tension between director/general manager and the coach with Bozo and Tooves I think it is an awesome appointment - the two have the utmost respect for each other and again let me reiterate both bleed maroon and white.
Obviously Tooves and Kelly clash, having Bozo there will also sort this out and should create clearly defined roles and get everyone back on the same page.

Team selections while ultimately Toovey to decide - it can't hurt having another set of expert eyes or an old head around to ask/offer advice - plus any deadwood will be more easily persuaded to bugger off when both the coach and GM think you aren't pulling your weight - as opposed to a clickey us against him mentality.

Recruitment wise this is also a smart move - the immortal bozo commands respect in the game, add to that Joey and Tooves and you've got a pretty good trio of people to learn different things from if you were a youngster wanting to stay at the club or join it.

Look at what gould has achieved at penrrith in short space of time - imagine what bozo can do at a club like manly!!
The only way forward is up, up and up MANLY!

Good post and I really hope you are right. Just remember Bozo was on the old retention committee when Dess started but then Dess got rid of it and started to make his own calls.
If this happens to 2v I will be very happy . If its a stunt by Penn , it will be on. Big time

I love bozo as a player and coach but he is very close to Zorba and Rick Penn..
He was part of the group that did meet with Forans manager and offered 2vs head if foz stayed.
If he gets in and helps 2v good but I wont be happy if the Penns have brought him in to move 2v on. It will be War then and the club wont get another cent from me and a lot of other sponsors.
really hope you're wrong on this - time will tell.
If your right... rage will surely follow!

If you bothered to even read what I said in the Elgey situation I know his uncle (you don't believe that I don't much care) and said what I know.

So why you think I know about that I'm not to sure or are you just being a smart ass for know reason?

I have read what you said & I am never a smart arse for no reason.

This is a good move by the club. Fulton is a very good operator, and wont take BS from the players.

Dont be surprised if there is some drastic changes in the coming weeks.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7