Brent Kite has a Brainfart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Brent Kite has been arrested for driving an unregistered vehicle in Queanbeyan

Alleged he failed to stop and then drove into a buildings driveway and refused to get out or wind the window down

Officers eventually smashed the window and arrested him.

Returned a nil alcohol test ..

Very strange shiite from a bloke I considered a clean skin

Alleged he failed to stop and then drove into a buildings driveway and refused to get out or wind the window down

He was on his way to the latest manly/Canberra junior league stink

What about the Drug test ?

Completely out of character for him. An unregistered vehicle is hopefully just an oversight however, there must be more to it. I feel sad for him as he was a wonderful example to players at Manly.

I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation for his behaviour.

Completely out of character for him. An unregistered vehicle is hopefully just an oversight however, there must be more to it. I feel sad for him as he was a wonderful example to players at Manly.

I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation for his behaviour.

Not sure there is a reasonable explanation for this behaviour, but the incident could be connected to current unrest in Canberra. This behaviour is typical of how "sovereign citizens" react to legal enforcement, when attempting to assert their "so-called" individual sovereign rights. i.e not paying registration to a government that you have rejected, and not recognising the legal authority of law enforcement officers

We all have our moments feathered friends

We have all done something out of character

No one is a Saint . We are all Sinners

I think it highlights that as fans, we know very little about a these players that many of us forms opinion of, based on anecdotal evidence, e.g. he smiled and said hello to someone's son at a meet and greet, he hasn't been arrested in a pub for fighting, etc. so that must mean he is an absolute champion bloke.

I'm not suggesting that driving an unregistered vehicle and ignoring police requests means Kite is not a good person in any sense of term, but we canonise players as saints when we don't know them personally...it's a bit short sighted.

Not sure there is a reasonable explanation for this behaviour, but the incident could be connected to current unrest in Canberra. This behaviour is typical of how "sovereign citizens" react to legal enforcement, when attempting to assert their "so-called" individual sovereign rights. i.e not paying registration to a government that you have rejected, and not recognising the legal authority of law enforcement officers
Gut feeling is that you are on the money

I live in Canberra and "painting" people with the "sovereign citizens" brush is a stupid as Kites behaviour! These "people are a small minority and are shunned by the mainstream protesters that are here. What hasn't helped is the way the media is portraying the group and other local Canberrans looking to incite trouble where they can.

I bet he wished he was playing for Brisbane, wouldn't have got a mention. Or if for the roosters, it would have been left up to the club to sort out the punishment.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8