Brett Badly Injured Also

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So Rambofan, are you implying they aren't playing because they are going to leave the club? You're saying that the club is feigning injuries to these two blokes because they've signed else where?
Why would they just happily sit on the sidelines? If they were dropped, would they not reason that they can make any announcement they want? What more is going to happen? They've already been dropped.
What's the go?

Brett is Eagles, thru and thru! Tooves must make sure he looks after Brett. We need Brett near finals time.

Your source is the saying the same as mine.

A Foran announcement will be made next week. My info is the news is bad for Dogs fans. Let hope this is right.

He couldnt possibly announce that he signing with the Dogs a couple days leading up to Manly playing them. That would be the ultimate insult to Manly. If an anouncement is to be made next week and has to be an absolute certainty than he is staying at Manly.

Earnie the Eagle said:
joeboy said:
When can we expect the good news on snake earnie?

Both Snake and Ballin look like staying, everyone is tight lipped about Foz, I have been told to expect some announcment next week.
According to Steve Mascord from Rugby League Week Lussick and Ballin could be about to lose them to rival clubs.

Quote from Ballin's manager:
“Manly face some challenges and it’s a real difficult question to ask me because I don’t write the cheques or manage their cap,” Ballin’s agent, George Mimis, says.

==============

If he was signing with Manly that'd be a strange comment to make.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
He couldnt possibly announce that he signing with the Dogs a couple days leading up to Manly playing them. That would be the ultimate insult to Manly. If an anouncement is to be made next week and has to be an absolute certainty than he is staying at Manly.

On the game plan The Mole was saying Trex to the Dogs and Matai to either Saints or Souffs. If true this may mean we will sign Foran, though i think Trex should be our number 1 priority even over Foran.

MrInvisible said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
joeboy said:

Both Snake and Ballin look like staying, everyone is tight lipped about Foz, I have been told to expect some announcment next week.
According to Steve Mascord from Rugby League Week Lussick and Ballin could be about to lose them to rival clubs.

“Manly face some challenges and it’s a real difficult question to ask me because I don’t write the cheques or manage their cap,” Ballin’s agent, George Mimis, says.

==============

Sorry Mr Invisible but i trust Earnies info over any of the paper talk, regulars on this forum know why. Also we are not stupid, you come on here and post up any papertalk ect about a player of ours going to the Dogs and you have a 50/50 chance of being right then coming back here and saying how you "had the inside info" all along. On the other hand if you are wrong i can bet a million bucks you will not be seen on here again. Either way Your club will continue on its losing ways while Manly will continue to be a club with a winning culture, something you can't buy ;)

MrInvisible said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
joeboy said:

==============

Yeah almost as strange as Cherry Evans manager asking for a release .... Right before he re-signed.

MrInvisible said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
joeboy said:

==============

How tragic, it would be like losing a couple freckles off your butt.

You know they dont do anything special, but there nice to have.

George Mimis seems to be the bad penny in all of these negotiations. Maybe some managers should be ignored by the club.

DSM5 said:
George Mimis seems to be the bad penny in all of these negotiations. Maybe some managers should be ignored by the club.
But he's the best in the business, just ask Peter Peters.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6