Brett Stewart availability for Sat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Snake is fine got no doubt hell play but if he isn't we will have big issues in that Hiku is not up to the big games. tooves hasn't tried anyone else this year and he may regret not giving the experienced defensive player Ben Farrar a few games in 1st grade.

Terry-Randal said:
I think Snake is fine got no doubt hell play but if he isn't we will have big issues in that Hiku is not up to the big games. tooves hasn't tried anyone else this year and he may regret not giving the experienced defensive player Ben Farrar a few games in 1st grade.

Tooves has not tried others because Hiku has been tidy. Ben Farrar is below Gutherson on the pecking order. I don't think he will regret it at all

Terry-Randal said:

I take it you haven't seen too much NSW cup this year Terry?

Don't confuse Ben Farrer now to the guy who first came to Manly. It's a shame but it's true.

Duff said:
Terry-Randal said:

Don't confuse Ben Farrer now to the guy who first came to Manly. It's a shame but it's true.

Don't confuse Ben Farrer with Ben Farrar either Duff :p

bones said:
Duff said:
Terry-Randal said:

Be gentle with @duff , bones he is still recovering from Saturday night ;)

bones said:
Duff said:
Terry-Randal said:

I never mentioned Ben Farah?

I wish Benji Farrarr all the best and the NRL gives him our full support as he bravely fights his off field issues.

Regards
Dave Smith

Duff said:
bones said:
Duff said:
Terry-Randal said:

I never mentioned Ben Farah?
Duff
I thought you would be a massive Farrar fan with him being a left wing and all :D

Brissie Kid said:
Snake ran in that try against Storm and the did his signature try scoring dive to the ground. It was game over for Storm & he went straight from the field. Unless he got hurt in the dive, and he didn't seem to, it's hard to work out how he is now unlikely to play a fortnight later.

BS_sjzMCUAE7kEo.jpg

That's exactly the way i see it

Well, well. After the game on Sunday I asked Brett if he was OK now and he said "no" with a semi-serious look on his face. I said you're joking aren't you and he said "no I'm not joking" and tbh have been worried about it since. From this it would seem he was telling the truth.

If he isn't right I hope we don't risk him - for a non sudden death game it's not worth it.

That he has to do a fitness test is a bit of a clue he isn't 100%. Fingers crossed. Not a knock on Hiku, but Snake just makes everyone else better as well. A trait only great players have.

ive always found a fair indication if a change does occur , is when the odds change in the betting market..

bookies always seem to find out important information before the media does...

as of a moment ago , the odds are the same as they were yesterday ,

so im not stressing just yet !!

Just got this off the facebook manly page - here's hoping !!!

Fullback Brett Stewart remains in some doubt with a hamstring injury and will face a fitness test tomorrow morning but appears likely to get through unscathed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6