Brett Stewart injured ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Darren said:
Better not say this stuff. He just signed a 4 year contract and we better not fall apart!!! He worries me, seems one injury away from a long time out! At 500k we need him playing and DOMINATING!!

Oh, no, you can't say these sorts of things on here...You're brave!!! But I was thinking the same thing myself.

LOL

Great reply, but I have to give you credit, at least there was no reference to running off with my tail between my legs to go support another club!

Thought it was the appropriate response ;) I just find it extremely amusing when I see those sorta comments, considering anyone that was here in the early days knows what the site was built on

So who has told you to shoot through in the past ?

Kiwi Eagle said:
Thought it was the appropriate response ;) I just find it extremely amusing when I see those sorta comments, considering anyone that was here in the early days knows what the site was built on

So who has told you to shoot through in the past ?

I actually don't know who they were as I don't tend to monitor who replies to every post of mine and I have no desire to trawl back and look...

I don't know what you are getting at in rergards your first paragraph.
Criticism? Having an opinion?

Basically, in the early days this site was built on a bunch of guys who criticized players and club so much they weren't welcome on the club site any longer. So I'm not really sure how some always complain about people not being allowed a different opinion etc

Anyway to drag this back on topic, Brett has never been a good kick returner, and never will be, I accepted that a while ago. Personally I find the view "he is only 1 injury away" stupid, because that applies to every player who takes the park

Technical Coach said:
DSM5 said:
TC, passing not his strong point? Seems from where I sit, his injection into the line and passing to Matai has set up many tries.

And you honestly think those kind of passes is unique to Brett and he is a class above the rest, most F/Backs get involved from the back and possess the same if not better passing in this area. It's not even creative just passing around the up and in that targets the fullback when they inject themselves from behind more just a timing or tap on play that is rehearsed.

Not saying he does not have quality in this area but his abilities are way over exaggerated in the passing department, many instances where his passing technique lets him down.(Been down this road before and my views have not changed)

Not this old chestnut! Agree to disagree with this.

I actually think Snake looks pretty good atm with regards to his pace. As mentioned kick returns have never been a strongpoint of his game, but there has been a few times breaks have been made and he has made up the ground to be a support player in excellent fashion. Watch the bombed Matai try on from the weekend and how quickly Snake is in support on the inside, he got there so quick it didn't even cross Stevie's mind that there could be support in the middle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7