Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do fans on other club forums pay out on their players as much as we do? We are not winning games atm but I'm not going to be negative about a club legend like Snake. I don't hold it against him that he's Foz's friend or that he was p*ssed off over his brother.
Heal well Snake. He adds a lot to our team when he's on the field.

I don't think Snake is out for the season. He'll probably be back this or next week.

However.....

IF he is out, at least unlike 2009 and 2010 we actually have a couple of fullbacks capable of stepping in, though truth be told they don't have his attacking skills and try production would most likely be down as a result. Back then Robbo stepped up in 2009 and then Des used Ben Farrar in 2010.

Peta Hiku is the incumbent NZ fullback having played both last years Anzac Test and was part of the Kiwis winning Four Nations team. An international player is not a bad 'replacement' and I'm not sure if many NRL teams would say no to having the current Kiwi fullback playing for them.

Tom Trbojevic is a gun young fullback. Doesn't have Snake's experience, or Peta's for that matter, but he would add some much needed speed and enthusiasm to our backline. Already shown he can handle first grade and is safe under the high ball.

G'day all, I was going to post something I was told on sunday by my golfmate but didn't end up posting because I didn't want to post unsubstantiated rumour,and I didn't think it was really credible but it did concern Brett Stewart.I still find it hard to believe but my mate has no axe to grind and said that's what he was told and he does have many football contacts.I guess time will tell.
cheers mike

Watch out R Fulton AND T Randall YOU'RE NEXT ! And if i were you S Menzies , I'd keep my head down! . . . V big egos the lot of yous. :wondering:

G'day all, I was going to post something I was told on sunday by my golfmate but didn't end up posting because I didn't want to post unsubstantiated rumour,and I didn't think it was really credible but it did concern Brett Stewart.I still find it hard to believe but my mate has no axe to grind and said that's what he was told and he does have many football contacts.I guess time will tell.
cheers mike
Spit it out Mike. Don't leave us hanging!!@:)

cheers mike
Hi Mike

You can send a PM of the rumour to individual posters rather than post it on the general forum

Last edited:
cheers mike

C'mon Mike. Out with it mate.

Spit it out Mike. Don't leave us hanging!!@:)
G'day all,Mate like I say I wasn't going to post anything as we have enough to worry about at the moment,but as Stevo asked the question I thought I would say I too have heard a rumour.Whether Stevo has heard the same thing I was told I don't know and i'd prefer to leave it at that for the moment.Sorry I can't be more specific but I will say I didn't really find it credible and hopefully it is rumour and Brett will be back fit and firing sooner rather than later.
cheers mike

So we are now sticking the boot into Brett Stewart on here now are we ?

A bloke who has had nothing negative at all to say throughout this whole affair and always put his body on the line for Manly when we all know how fragile it has been over the years

Have read a lot about loyalty etc recently, great work by some practicing what they preach there in that regard

Think that'll do me on here for a while
I totally agree, Brett has been dignified in his silence while all around him has imploded. Brett deserves a lot better! He is getting older and yeah injuries take their toll on him. He still has much to offer the club.

G'day all,Mate like I say I wasn't going to post anything as we have enough to worry about at the moment,but as Stevo asked the question I thought I would say I too have heard a rumour.Whether Stevo has heard the same thing I was told I don't know and i'd prefer to leave it at that for the moment.Sorry I can't be more specific but I will say I didn't really find it credible and hopefully it is rumour and Brett will be back fit and firing sooner rather than later.
cheers mike
Thanks for the reply Mike.
Reading between the lines I'm guessing you heard the rumour that Snake was out for the season??
Time will tell I guess.

Is there anyone you will not use to push your agenda?

Well he is not putting in at all. He has been running around manly bagging 2v now for 6 months. He doesn't care who hears him. I am just putting 2v first.
And thanks isz right on queue with the agenda crap.

So we are now sticking the boot into Brett Stewart on here now are we ?

A bloke who has had nothing negative at all to say throughout this whole affair and always put his body on the line for Manly when we all know how fragile it has been over the years

Have read a lot about loyalty etc recently, great work by some practicing what they preach there in that regard

Think that'll do me on here for a while
I'm with you 100% These can't be real Manly supporters.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6