Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He has been running around manly bagging 2v now for 6 months.

So exactly what personally have you heard him say about 2V and how many times over 6 months have you heard these things?

And if you have heard things personally have you considered it might be possibly that the meaning is somewhat different to how you have construed it ?

So exactly what personally have you heard him say about 2V and how many times over 6 months have you heard these things?

And if you have heard things personally have you considered it might be possibly that the meaning is somewhat different to how you have construed it ?

Yes I have and he was with his mate Parramatta Chock. They were both having a crack.

If Snake is out for the season, and I hope he isn't, I hope he uses the time to look at his years gone by and stop being so upset about Gifty.

Funny thing, I watched Gift play for Souffs on Monday. He's really past it these days, fit or not, but damn he seemed to be enjoying himself.

Pity Snakes not so happy.

Anyways, playing Hiku all year at fullback might make the fat **** lose that belly!!!

Just for the record I thought Snake was probably our best player in the four games before we played Canberra.

Yes he had a bad game in Albury, but to be fair so did just about everyone other than Tom Trbojevic.

Not sure where the talk about him not putting in has come from.

And as for him bagging Tooves and the club in the past 6 or so months.....if anyone had right to be angry over Gifty not being offered a contract it was Snake. But I really can't remember him coming out and publicly giving it to everyone. There were rumours he wanted an early release, and there are rumours he is part of the senior players who have been undermining Tooves as coach. But I have never heard anything more than rumours.

Even at less than 100% Snake knows his way over the opposition's tryline at Brookvale, and hell, we are going to need someone to re-discover try scoring at our upcoming home games.

Seems as though you have the pulse of the NRL players, good for you!! Please don't spin your rubbish here!
I hope that he ignores you and keeps the information coming as it is not rubbish. It provides an inside view of what is happening to the club and how some players are continually trashing it

Some people need to open their eyes to the truth. The club is ****ed at the moment and I am not confident the owners and kelly have enough ability to get us out of it

I hope that he ignores you and keeps the information coming as it is not rubbish. It provides an inside view of what is happening to the club and how some players are continually trashing it

Some people need to open their eyes to the truth. The club is ****ed at the moment and I am not confident the owners and kelly have enough ability to get us out of it
Inside view? So me defending Snake causes me to have my eyes shut? I know very well we are struggling big time!

I hope lovefooty does add to the information. But it would be better to be accurate and not the unsubstantiated crap currently on display.

And what truth is that tookey ? You people need to start talking facts and cease with serving up womens gossip magazine stories.

Stewart, Foran and Matai are regulars at the wharf bar in Wednesday and Thursday nigths and plenty of people have heard them openly bagging 2v.

It is no secret that Stewart and foran in particular do not like toovey.

So out of all the players in the NRL & lesser grades, how many might make comment at some point in time bagging their coach or an official. ?

But hey, I asked what lovefooty heard and he heard something one day. You have said someone else heard something.

If your fair dinkum that is all just gossip.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2