Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't know who or what to believe these days so I'm not basing any opinions on what I read here but I don't know why any first grade footy players would be out drinking a couple of nights before a game.
Save the drinks for after a win.

Save the drinks for after a win.

But when they do Nic, we the have the situation where some twit opposition fan who comes trolling in here the other day with the brazenly made up story that Manly players were in their hotel room after a game & he heard them cutting up cocaine with their credit cards..............................................................he heard this through the wall mind you...........lol....and some posters here swallowed it whole like a trout lure on steroids.

Ok, im shaking my head. I hope you can see that.

A bit like Ryan's cafe story then.@:)

haha.

But of course i am quite serious, when I point out that people at the moment are calculating one plus one and a bit, based on nothing but plenty of rumour and its biting the club and even the player base.

I'm sure no-one minds when a player is down on form, when the fans get a bit twitchy on their performance. And if an official misses out on a signing we bag the front office. No-one is minding that.

Whats going on here at the moment is a (qantum leap............nah scratch that) whole other sphere of damaging disengagement with the club.

And player wise, personally if I was a current day player I wouldnt spit on 1% of whats dredged up in the media or the numbskull fans who believe the spin.

Honestly, I am starting to wonder if some sort of cannibalistic virus has infected the fan base.

As long as one "side" (rightly or wrongly) continues to feel wronged nothing is going to change. They will white ant and then the other "side"
Will respond.
I can not comment on what has been said who who as I have not heard it but to say Brett has not been putting in is news to me. Like others have said apart from the Canberra game I think he is the least of our problems.

If Snake is out for the season, and I hope he isn't, I hope he uses the time to look at his years gone by and stop being so upset about Gifty.

Funny thing, I watched Gift play for Souffs on Monday. He's really past it these days, fit or not, but damn he seemed to be enjoying himself.

Pity Snakes not so happy.

Anyways, playing Hiku all year at fullback might make the fat **** lose that belly!!!
We are the fattest team in the NRL!! End of last seasons attitude must have continued into the preseason

So out of all the players in the NRL & lesser grades, how many might make comment at some point in time bagging their coach or an official. ?

But hey, I asked what lovefooty heard and he heard something one day. You have said someone else heard something.

If your fair dinkum that is all just gossip.
If I hear it from close personal friends who i trust 100% then it is not gossip.

It is pretty obvious that there are major problems at the club and that players are unhappy. The rot set in August last year and the team has hardly won a game since then

The rot set in August last year
There has always been 'rot' in that not all players are best buddies etc, but it never stopped the team playing hard.
They played hard right through 2014 and missed the minor premiership by a whisker.
So .. what did change in August? Oh yeah, we lost Ballin, then Buhrer etc, to the point we fielded a skeleton crew against the Dogs yet almost snatched it. No rot in that performance.
By the way, Glenn Stewart signed with Souths way back in April last year!

There has always been 'rot' in that not all players are best buddies etc, but it never stopped the team playing hard.
They played hard right through 2014 and missed the minor premiership by a whisker.
So .. what did change in August? Oh yeah, we lost Ballin, then Buhrer etc, to the point we fielded a skeleton crew against the Dogs yet almost snatched it. No rot in that performance.
By the way, Glenn Stewart signed with Souths way back in April last year!

I believe August was when the Choc to Parra rumour became fact among the players, but still a ? to us fans.

Yes we lost some players, but the team divisions were toxic by then. Choc left for his own reasons, though im sure Gifty was part of it. Matai was seeking a release, and rumours that Snake was looking continued. Foran was being hunted by doesntmatta, and DCE decided to test the market instead of resigning with Manly.

Then you throw in injuries to Ballin and JB & well its kind of a perfect storm to kill a club.

August 2014 is when the star chamber playing group disintegrated.

I find it AMAZING that in this era where everyone has a video camera attached to their phone and everyone is looking for scoops to sell, or to find their 15 mins of fame....and that in general most people don't like Manly.......

That no one....NO ONE...... has any footage of 3 of our 'top' players sitting around in public, on a week night, openly bagging the coach.

We can get pearce at 2 or 3am grabbing some lady as she walks past him in a busy and dark night club......but vid of the above alleged incident???? Nothing, nada, nil.

It's like.....it's like it didn't.....happen....at.....all!

da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

My eyes just glaze over reading repeat after repeat after repeat of fans trying to figure out what went wrong. Don't bother, it will do your collective heads in.
Next game, let's see what our boys dish up on Anzac weekend...the mind boggles, seeing as though " mateship" seems to be a thing of the past around the club lately. Dear oh dear

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7