Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No idea what goes in an NRL contract, but surely player trades only occur with the agreement of both parties. Hence why Manly couldn't move on a couple of blokes earlier this season, and the Farrah situation at Tigers, etc

Maybe it is the case...until we know what's happening with Snake and Matai.

Yes...that makes sense actually.

damn it!

Perhaps this is a case like last year where other players like Mateo refused to leave in this case Snake, so others had to be sacrificed. Let's just hope Buhrer digs in.

perhaps this is the case of the administrators preferring Lewis Brown over Jamie Buhrer ????

Hence they signed Lewis Brown for 3 years ?

or our administrators are so mentally imbalanced, rather than admitt we got the Lewis Brown signing wrong... we will push Jamie Buhrer out to make Lewis Brown look better

If the club gets locked into the idea that it needs to imitate the structure of other teams then that is all it will ever do.

We finally get a whole lot of good news on Friday and 2 days later get this ****. If we lose Buhrer, and at the expense of Uate a winger, then that'll do me.

Jamie IS Manly, plays 110% every game, super passionate and loves Manly. I'm waiting for a denial to this outrageous paper talk....

Thing is if they go down to 6 interchanges, you are going to need your little players MORE because they are MORE likely to be 80 minute performers. Are there no thinkers at Manly. I thought Fulton and Barrett used to play League. Amnesia seems to be pandemic at this club.

I do not think Buhrer is the best player out there, but he's 100% Manly and if the rest of our squad had his heart and determination we'd be premiers.
If our club pushes him out to sign Uate, that'll do it for me. I will find it very hard to give a **** about Manly while these ****ing idiots are running the place.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7