Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You need 1 sniffer dog, a pineapple, a set square, some lime, a tin tin book (hard cover, not soft cover...obviously,) a kinder surprise, and some duct tape.

It's pretty obvious what to do from there.

I've typed too much already!

Aha, I have now worked it out! He is a cross-dresser masquerading as a thirteen year old. I have now recognised his and her writing style...

I understand that but they failed so they deserve to be berated. Just because they tried doesn't mean it's okay they got it wrong.
There's a saying about how it's better to have tried and failed or something but I forget exactly how it goes...

Bird is a very good player, but getting on in years considering manly are rebuilding. What lets him down is he is grubby and gives away penalties at the stupidest and sometimes crucial times. That's what I noticed about him this year, and now there is a chance i can get chest pains watching him do that for manly.

Great...

Did Hamilton actually say it would be announced today though? All I can find is a tweet from him saying it's set to be announced. Doesn't give a specific day for the announcement.

Yes, after a second viewing no day mentioned , my bad!!

I'm actually 732 years old if I'm to be honest. Yep, suffered a genetic mutation when I was 65 during the Black Death back in 1349. Been 65 continuously since then. Can you imagine being 65 for well over 600 years. No one wants to employ you and arthritis is a bugger, but only for the first 300 years. Why couldnt I have been 25 like in the movies. Worst thing was I could never play League, though I was an adept spear thrower in my youth

Pretty sad about Buhrer but happy we are getting Bird. I think Bird is a better player currently but we lose from Buhrer, Leadership, Clean Record, Someone for our young players to look up to. And Buhrer is a manly junior, 26 years old and despite his injures should have been kept.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8