Bulldogs minor premiers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Utility Player said:
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it but did you have them in your top 8 at the start of the season Ron.

If so you would have been one of the few.

Sorry, Utility Player - I wasn't having a go at you. I'm just a little tired of hearing how Des has turned a team of nobodies around. They just missed the eight last year and in Kevin Moore's first year they did even better. As I said, they've been buying players for years now. This year they bought not just Des but an entire coaching staff.
To the Bulldogs, money is no object - historically, they haven't even let the salary cap stand in their way. So the rags to riches/nuffies to superstars narrative is just plain bull****.
Yes, I thought they'd make the eight, but I hoped they'd lose every game and that Des would be run out of rugby leage as a result. After all, didn't he always say he wasn't a career coach?

barrack o barba said:
Club champions 2012
Best player , possible dally m winner benny barba
Minor premiers all three grades
Best coaching staff in the game
12 game winning streak
Highest ( equal ) try scorer
The list goes on

If you guys think you can beat us , think again .

Nice achievements but most of them won't help you in finals footy. Big game experience counts for much more

Secondly, I wouldn't be boasting about your coaching staff. If the Bulldogs go on to win the premiership it will always be tainted by the fact that you sold out your coach and used Manly's coaching staff

barrack o barba said:
Club champions 2012
12 game winning streak
The list goes on

I have no doubt we have your measure. You are drinking from a poisoned chalice that the minor premiership brings you in 2012. That is, that Manly is in fourth spot and plays first. This was the very reason I was hoping we wouldn't leap-frog Souths into third.

Sucko to the poodles - they have to play Manly and are forced to start their finals campaign with a loss.

No matter how many times I think about it. I come to the same conclusion.

Frank said:
barrack o barba said:
Club champions 2012
12 game winning streak
The list goes on

I have no doubt we have your measure. You are drinking from a poisoned chalice that the minor premiership brings you in 2012. That is, that Manly is in fourth spot and plays first. This was the very reason I was hoping we wouldn't leap-frog Souths into third.

Sucko to the poodles - they have to play Manly and are forced to start their finals campaign with a loss.

Keep dreaming mate , you couldnt even beat is at Crookvale after that absolute meathead Jason King took out Sam Kasiano in the 2nd minute and we lost our half back in the 20th . We respect you guys but have no fear of you , at all .

Des deserves huge credit for getting the Dogs from outside the 8 last year to 1st this year. It's a pretty incredible achievement.

barrack o barba said:
Frank said:
barrack o barba said:
Club champions 2012
12 game winning streak
The list goes on

Keep dreaming mate , you couldnt even beat is at Crookvale after that absolute meathead Jason King took out Sam Kasiano in the 2nd minute and we lost our half back in the 20th . We respect you guys but have no fear of you , at all .

You'll be gone very soon, what's it like playing out of the historic homeless stadium,a ground you share with a number of teams?

Stevo said:
That absolute meat head has a degree in law and also one in accountancy

I couldnt give a s..t if he was the attorney general ; still didnt stop him leading in with that head of his and giving our bloke a broken cheekbone which put him out for 6 weeks

The Eagle said:
barrack o barba said:
Frank said:
barrack o barba said:
Club champions 2012
12 game winning streak
The list goes on

You'll be gone very soon, what's it like playing out of the historic homeless stadium,a ground you share with a number of teams?

Not bad at all , our old home ground is now our training ground , at least we can get a seat ! Had a nice view from the members sat night watching us collect the jj gilltinen shield

Did they do the presentation thing last year for the minor premiers like what happened on the weekend seemed very over the top with speeches and kids in the photo fire works etc etc etc if I was a coach I wouldnt be happy with all the fuss they a long way to go yet.

barrack o barba said:
Frank said:
barrack o barba said:
Club champions 2012
12 game winning streak
The list goes on

On the other hand I have no respect and no fear of you - at all.

Over the last ten years the minor premiers have only gone onto win the Grand Final 3 times.

St Merge in 2010 in a contoversial comp where Melbourne couldn't play for points

Melbourne in 2007, where we all know what happened there. Now officially an "*" in the record books, so doesn't count.

Penrith back in 2003 are the only legit example.

The minor premiership is not a good omen for winning the comp.

barrack o barba said:
Stevo said:
That absolute meat head has a degree in law and also one in accountancy

I couldnt give a s..t if he was the attorney general ; still didnt stop him leading in with that head of his and giving our bloke a broken cheekbone which put him out for 6 weeks

Lucky he was suspended for his thugish behaviour then hey?

Chip and Chase said:
Over the last ten years the minor premiers have only gone onto win the Grand Final 3 times.

St Merge in 2010 in a contoversial comp where Melbourne couldn't play for points

Melbourne in 2007, where we all know what happened there. Now officially an "*" in the record books, so doesn't count.

Penrith back in 2003 are the only legit example.

The minor premiership is not a good omen for winning the comp.
True chip and chase , but in our case its massive , we havent made the semis since 2009 , we will take it though and see where we go from here

What's this idiot doing on a Manly supporter site? It's as if they don't have one themselves. Dirty troll. Weird that you'd bother.

One more thing. They may be the minor premiers. We are the premiers.

Come get it if your good enough.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4