Bulldogs minor premiers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
barrack o barba said:
Hope you have a fresh box of tissues ready for friday

I think you will find that most Manly men on here have a few tissues ready every game.

Need a plentiful supply for when Stewart goes over for his hat trick

barrack o barba said:

you really cant blame anyone for this other then his parents....

what a tosser !!!! lol makes me laugh

2002 what a great nrl season even though Manly didnt win it , watching the streets and thousands of people screaming for answers without been heard was FANTASTIC !!!! scumdogs from flying very very very high hitting rock bottom otherwise known as the wooden spoon !!!!!

loved it , i remember that at the time you couldnt find a box of tissues anywhere in their area !!!!

lovehatingthedogs said:
barrack o barba said:

2002 what a great nrl season even though Manly didnt win it , watching the streets and thousands of people screaming for answers without been heard was FANTASTIC !!!! scumdogs from flying very very very high hitting rock bottom otherwise known as the wooden spoon !!!!!

loved it , i remember that at the time you couldnt find a box of tissues anywhere in their area !!!!

I loved 1995 too , the most hated team in the comp beaten by a team mid season who were 25 to 1 to win it

barrack o barba said:
lovehatingthedogs said:
barrack o barba said:

I loved 1995 too , the most hated team in the comp beaten by a team mid season who were 25 to 1 to win it

I liked the try you guys scored on tackle 7, it was a ripper! I also enjoyed watching you fade away like a bad fart the next year as we won yet another title.

barrack o barba said:
lovehatingthedogs said:
barrack o barba said:

Were you born then it seems so long ago.

Kevinward777 said:
barrack o barba said:
lovehatingthedogs said:
barrack o barba said:

I liked the try you guys scored on tackle 7, it was a ripper! I also enjoyed watching you fade away like a bad fart the next year as we won yet another title.

Seventh tackle ? You were beaten well that day , as for 1996 - that was a year to forget ; didnt help that 4 of our best players went to Parra either

Sheikheagle said:
barrack o barba said:
lovehatingthedogs said:
barrack o barba said:

Were you born then it seems so long ago.

Actually I was

Here we go - another week of this?

If they annoy you ignore them / block them. The more you bite the more likely you are to do something you will regret

Why go down to the level of the people you despise?

barrack o barba said:
Kevinward777 said:
barrack o barba said:
lovehatingthedogs said:
barrack o barba said:

Seventh tackle ? You were beaten well that day , as for 1996 - that was a year to forget ; didnt help that 4 of our best players went to Parra either

You know why that was? I'll tell you why...those 4 players were loyal to the ARL, unlike the rest of your pissweak club. You stabbed us all in the back and those 4 players stood by us and are some of the only Dogs players I can care to even talk to. One of them was the boy Greenberg screwed to give our Coach the Dogs job. You screwed him then and you screwed him again. I'm surprised he's even stayed loyal to you guys.

Why would I regret anything? My leg is the only regret I have from my life, the rest couldn't have gone a different way

You go the path you know, I'll go the path unknown

The super league war , what ? that was 17 years ago , build a bridge and get over it my god .

At least we didnt merge / take over North Sydney and move to Gosford .

Bring on fri night

barrack o barba said:
The super league war , what ? that was 17 years ago , build a bridge and get over it my god .

Bring on fri night

You mentioned the loss of 4 players after 1995. That was why they left. Just giving you a reality check and putting a few facts out there. So, yes, you lost in 1996 because you lost 4 players but that was deserved because you screwed us all in the ARL, and we'll never forgive your club for what you did.

This should give everyone some idea about the value of the MINOR premiership. (Its not called that for nothing)

My favourite parts are up the top where it shows the Scumdogs losing 37 points.....bloody cheats.

And the fact that they are 1 out of 4 when it comes to converting them into actual premierships.

I'm loving the red line through the Melbourne titles.....more penalties for cheating.

http://dazrl.awardspace.info/h_finals_minorpremiers.htm

barrack o barba said:

Bring on fri night

true tosser !!!

ive understood over at the kennel , they bann trolls right away...

our mods , leave these guys on here then threaten TRUE manly supporters a bann ??? dont get it...

i have seen so many manly members get banned here all because their loyal to their club and dont appreciate trolls coming on here and starting problems.what our mods dont realise if these trolls dont come here the first place to angry manly members this forum at times wouldnt be so aggresive.. this is just my oppinion

lovehatingthedogs said:
barrack o barba said:

Bring on fri night

true tosser !!!

ive understood over at the kennel , they bann trolls right away...

our mods , leave these guys on here then threaten TRUE manly supporters a bann ??? dont get it...

i have seen so many manly members get banned here all because their loyal to their club and dont appreciate trolls coming on here and starting problems.what our mods dont realise if these trolls dont come here the first place to angry manly members this forum at times wouldnt be so aggresive.. this is just my oppinion

plenty of Manly fans chat on the kennel

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8