Bulldogs minor premiers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Barrack - I love your name. But why do Berries fans keep coming on our site? I have not noticed trolls from any other club on here?
Do you also troll other forums, or are we the only 'lucky' ones?

The Who said:
Barrack - I love your name. But why do Berries fans keep coming on our site? I have not noticed trolls from any other club on here?

Funny you should ask the who ( great band btw ) , I joined the sharks forum a couple of years ago when the 15 yr old lebanese kids were ****ting me for something different , found it fun for a different point of view , there is one banned bulldog fan on there who causes all sorts of trouble lol , then had a look on the chookpen last week , had to hold back a bit with them coz they are very " sensitive " but joined here to see what you mob are about . After so so so many Manly fans are on our forum I wondered what was being said over the other side of the harbour .

barrack o barba said:
The Who said:

Funny you should ask the who ( great band btw ) , I joined the sharks forum a couple of years ago when the 15 yr old lebanese kids were ****ting me for something different , found it fun for a different point of view , there is one banned bulldog fan on there who causes all sorts of trouble lol , then had a look on the chookpen last week , had to hold back a bit with them coz they are very " sensitive " but joined here to see what you mob are about . After so so so many Manly fans are on our forum I wondered what was being said over the other side of the harbour .

Interesting. I had no idea that Manly fans were trolls. Must be my maroon-coloured glasses!

The Who said:
barrack o barba said:
The Who said:

Interesting. I had no idea that Manly fans were trolls. Must be my maroon-coloured glasses!

I dont like that term troll , but you mob are stirers on the kennel , particularly the ones that stir up the middle eastern folk

barrack o barba said:
Club champions 2012
Best player , possible dally m winner benny barba
Minor premiers all three grades
Best coaching staff in the game
12 game winning streak
Highest ( equal ) try scorer
The list goes on

If you guys think you can beat us , think again .

Which team was minor premiers last year? No idea because no-one cares.

You guys can all those titles we will win the one that counts. Experience wins semi finals and you guys don't have it.

tookey said:
barrack o barba said:
Club champions 2012
12 game winning streak
The list goes on

Which team was minor premiers last year? No idea because no-one cares.

You guys can all those titles we will win the one that counts. Experience wins semi finals and you guys don't have it.

You guys are $1.50 favorites and quite rightly , you guys have the big match experience - but I think its fair to say no other NRL team plays like us . It will be interesting .
Matt Balin is your best player , surprised I havent read anything on here about him

I love the banter, until it becomes more than just banter,

We know how much Matt Ballin means to our team. Most on Silvertails would rate him in their top 3 favourite players.

barrack o barba said:
Club champions 2012
12 game winning streak
The list goes on

WE DONT THINK WE CAN BEAT YOU
WE KNOW WE WILL BEAT YOU

barrack o barba said:
Stevo said:
That absolute meat head has a degree in law and also one in accountancy

I couldnt give a s..t if he was the attorney general ; still didnt stop him leading in with that head of his and giving our bloke a broken cheekbone which put him out for 6 weeks

how short are the memories of the scumdogs !!!!

88 or 89 grand final when fat chubby arse terry the thug pansie flew from 10m away and knocked out ellery hanley ( their best ball player ) and went away and won the grand final.

just plain grubs .... hence therefore SCUMDOGS !!!

barrack o barba said:
The Who said:
barrack o barba said:
The Who said:

I dont like that term troll , but you mob are stirers on the kennel , particularly the ones that stir up the middle eastern folk

You call Jason King a meathead because of his head clash with the BIGGEST, DUMBEST, ILLITERATE fwd in the game(Frank Pritchard being a close second). Kasiano's interviews are truly cringe worthy, as he speaks about his Bankstown homies before doing that dumb ass little giggle thing.

Enjoy the next four days. I look fwd to witnessing you leave with your kebab between your legs on friday night.

Ive met bid Sam and he is just a quiet kid , Im sure he's no dumber than Steve ( come get me trainer Im injured again ) Matai

Kevinward777 said:
barrack o barba said:
The Who said:
barrack o barba said:
The Who said:

You call Jason King a meathead because of his head clash with the BIGGEST, DUMBEST, ILLITERATE fwd in the game(Frank Pritchard being a close second). Kasiano's interviews are truly cringe worthy, as he speaks about his Bankstown homies before doing that dumb ass little giggle thing.

Enjoy the next four days. I look fwd to witnessing you leave with your kebab between your legs on friday night.

what about when he was asked whether he is a kiwi or aussie ???? and was looking into the heavens for an answer and then when one wasnt given he still didnt know but blabbed something like he was in kindy !!!!

lucky he is hippo and finds a place on the footy field because i seriously dont know what occupation he can take on .... probably doesnt know what occupation means

barrack o barba said:
The Eagle said:
barrack o barba said:
Frank said:
barrack o barba said:
Club champions 2012
12 game winning streak
The list goes on

I have no doubt we have your measure. You are drinking from a poisoned chalice that the minor premiership brings you in 2012. That is, that Manly is in fourth spot and plays first. This was the very reason I was hoping we wouldn't leap-frog Souths into third.

Sucko to the poodles - they have to play Manly and are forced to start their finals campaign with a loss.

No matter how many times I think about it. I come to the same conclusion.

Keep dreaming mate , you couldnt even beat is at Crookvale after that absolute meathead Jason King took out Sam Kasiano in the 2nd minute and we lost our half back in the 20th . We respect you guys but have no fear of you , at all .

You'll be gone very soon, what's it like playing out of the historic homeless stadium,a ground you share with a number of teams?

Not bad at all , our old home ground is now our training ground , at least we can get a seat ! Had a nice view from the members sat night watching us collect the jj gilltinen shield

Getting a bit arrogant there Barack? First Ennis is saying you guys have 3 games to go, now you are saying you have won all of this stuff so we are going to lose. Souths learned a very tough lesson a few weeks ago at the hands of us: arrogance will lose you the premiership. You guys are oozing it right now and, for the first time this year, you are about to come up against a full strength Manly. We beat you at ANZ without Foran or Tony. You beat us at brookie in the last minute with Glenn and Tony just back from injury, and Brett out.

Full strength Bulldogs vs full strength Manly for the first time this year and you are only ahead of us overall by 2 points. I'd be a little careful about what I said, and keep that arrogance in check.

Jono said:
barrack o barba said:
The Eagle said:
barrack o barba said:
Frank said:
I have no doubt we have your measure. You are drinking from a poisoned chalice that the minor premiership brings you in 2012. That is, that Manly is in fourth spot and plays first. This was the very reason I was hoping we wouldn't leap-frog Souths into third.

Sucko to the poodles - they have to play Manly and are forced to start their finals campaign with a loss.

No matter how many times I think about it. I come to the same conclusion.

Keep dreaming mate , you couldnt even beat is at Crookvale after that absolute meathead Jason King took out Sam Kasiano in the 2nd minute and we lost our half back in the 20th . We respect you guys but have no fear of you , at all .

You'll be gone very soon, what's it like playing out of the historic homeless stadium,a ground you share with a number of teams?

Not bad at all , our old home ground is now our training ground , at least we can get a seat ! Had a nice view from the members sat night watching us collect the jj gilltinen shield

Getting a bit arrogant there Barack? First Ennis is saying you guys have 3 games to go, now you are saying you have won all of this stuff so we are going to lose. Souths learned a very tough lesson a few weeks ago at the hands of us: arrogance will lose you the premiership. You guys are oozing it right now and, for the first time this year, you are about to come up against a full strength Manly. We beat you at ANZ without Foran or Tony. You beat us at brookie in the last minute with Glenn and Tony just back from injury, and Brett out.

Full strength Bulldogs vs full strength Manly for the first time this year and you are only ahead of us overall by 2 points. I'd be a little careful about what I said, and keep that arrogance in check.

nice ... i agree

lovehatingthedogs said:
Jono said:
barrack o barba said:
The Eagle said:
barrack o barba said:

nice ... i agree

+1

I still can't fathom why they bother, other than "some of youse guys come onto our site so we come onto yours" sort of answer. The same sort of thinking that I heard when lining up to purchase my tickets, "we can sit with Manly supporters just to **** them". Dumb as. Not true supporters.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7