Buzzhead Rothfield is at again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cameron said:
Legal Eagles at it Again

THERE'S more drama in the football club administration at the Manly Sea Eagles.

An employee was sacked last month to make way for the appointment of board member and former player Darrell Williams in the sales department.

It came as a shock because his position was terminated just three days after the club gave him 100 new business cards.

The former employee is now taking legal action, claiming unfair dismissal.

The Williams appointment is an intriguing one. I'm not aware of any rugby league club that employs its own board members. So I emailed CEO David Perry to ask: What is his role? What is his salary? Was the position advertised? He replied that he couldn't talk about it until next week.

Meanwhile....back on topic, Buzz seems to have an unnerving facination with the Manly Club - There are other clubs in the NRL Buzz?

Is he, I wonder, emailing other club CEO's to get them to report to him on their hiring decisions and to see what staff members are being paid?

On what level does David Perry or any other Senior exec need (or would want) to disclose that sort of info to a person like Rothfield?

Email my boss and see what sort of response you would get to those questions...

Buzz (and I know you read this forum), here's a suggestion - If you are so interested... rather than email the club how's about you call Darrell Williams and arrange an interview so you can ask him face to face?

David Perry isn't even a CEO is he

As for all the other stuff, forget all the crap you have no control over and enjoy watching the side on the weekends !!

Kiwi Eagle said:

As for all the other stuff, forget all the crap you have no control over and enjoy watching the side on the weekends !!

Its just a title. Penrith have a G M and so does the sharks.
Make no mistake he is the boss and has the boards backing.
I am told manly may never use the tittle of C E O again.
I am also told we may stop using Chairman and use President.

lovefooty said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

So if he has the boards backing, he also has the backing of the Penns...so doesn't this as well as a multitude of the rest of your statements contradict your others?

Daniel said:
lovefooty said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

So if he has the boards backing, he also has the backing of the Penns...so doesn't this as well as a multitude of the rest of your statements contradict your others?

The Penn's also publicly backed Lowe but they bagged him everywhere.
They wanted gosha over Perry. They could not get the numbers so rather than being defeated they in the end supported the rest of the board backing Perry . Ring your mate Scott and confirm it. I am sure you have his number.

Lovefooty who is your source? Assuming you are not on the board it would seem there is another leak?

lovefooty said:
Daniel said:
lovefooty said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

They wanted gosha over Perry. They could not get the numbers so rather than being defeated they in the end supported the rest of the board backing Perry . Ring your mate Scott and confirm it. I am sure you have his number.

Lol are you basing this on media articles, actually hearing the words come from Scott Penns mouth, assuming that myself or Andrew have spoken to Penn and are spruking his beliefs?

I have spoken to Mr Penn on two occasions.

1 - Was as I walked past him and I said "G'day Scott, thanks for everything you have done for the club"

2 - Was another time at the Leagues club when my wife was somewhat intoxicated and she spun the wheel of her own accord and was joking around that no one gave her $50 so one of the guys int he Penn entourage gave her $50.
I knew 2 of the people who were with the Penns and had a conversation with them, i wont name them, but we had a quick chat about the game and that was that.
I then went out for further drinks with the 2 guys I do know but that is it.

So yeah, sure I have his number.

The thing is i am not affiliated with either, I just think that there are far too many paranoid delusions that all seem to emanate from one corner. I'll let you figure out which corner that is

lovefooty said:
Daniel said:
lovefooty said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I am unaligned to any faction, however if the guy "gosha" you mentioned is related to the ref John gocher, you may be amused to know that their ancestor William gocher pioneered daylight swimming in Nsw, at manly beach, successfully challenging council regulations banning daylight bathing in 1902 or something.

It's factoids like that, that make this place brighter

lsz said:
Lovefooty who is your source? Assuming you are not on the board it would seem there is another leak?

Yes there is a leak it was Scott Penn quoting to dean Ritchie last week about board room issues.

I guarantee that if gocher gets an official role at manly zorba will write an article containing something like "ironically his ancestor blah manly beach blah". He uses the word "ironically" as often as possible, rarely in situations that are actually ironic.

lovefooty said:
lsz said:

Yes there is a leak it was Scott Penn quoting to dean Ritchie last week about board room issues.

Lol and who is leaking that to you?
Just who are you love footy? Because methinks you don't lovefooty you just love fuelling a fire that only you and your puppeteer are sitting around.

You deal in contradictions and hypocrisy you say one thing to suit your point then contradict it a few posts later.

I actually have some information that counters your last accusation from two sources, but I don't play that way.

Actually if you wrote to or called Ritchie himself he would probably be able to confirm in enough detail that your accusation is nothing but a paranoid accusation.

By the way in business you don't destroy your own asset when it is functional and in the black to take it back into the red and build back slowly, well you do but that's how you end up broke

Daniel said:
lovefooty said:
lsz said:

Lol and who is leaking that to you?
Just who are you love footy? Because methinks you don't lovefooty you just love fuelling a fire that only you and your puppeteer are sitting around.

You deal in contradictions and hypocrisy you say one thing to suit your point then contradict it a few posts later.

I actually have some information that counters your last accusation from two sources, but I don't play that way.

Actually if you wrote to or called Ritchie himself he would probably be able to confirm in enough detail that your accusation is nothing but a paranoid accusation.

By the way in business you don't destroy your own asset when it is functional and in the black to take it back into the red and build back slowly, well you do but that's how you end up broke

There you have it Dan. Why would any manly fan speak to Dean Ritchie. I would not waist my time with Ritchie but you obviously would.

Dan you have shown your hand here. It has a pen in it.

PS You seem to be paranoid about people being paranoid.

Go back to making pastries lovefooty....Bob will be round soon.
Stop telling pies....and start making them - POST HASTE !

Oooh, I'll have my bread thick sliced thanks.

How does anyone waist time with anything other than a pocket watch?

I think your contradictory and fear filled view has been clearly shown to be naught but a shambles and paranoid ramblings

lovefooty said:
There you have it Dan. Why would any manly fan speak to Dean Ritchie. I would not waist my time with Ritchie but you obviously would.

Dan you have shown your hand here. It has a pen in it.

PS You seem to be paranoid about people being paranoid.

You penned that a bit like Ritchie though. Waste.

6a0115702a4ef8970b0120a52b2ec7970c-800wi.jpg

whitebread_o.jpg

pastry12.jpg

2445_MEDIUM.jpg

Sausage%20Roll.JPG

Bread_rolls.JPG

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9