Bye 10 Million Man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE is a quality half, struggling to adapt to new structures who was paid an inflated contract & cashed in.
He will give back & improve, but unfortunately his ability will not live up to the pricetag... as long as the team improves & competes over the next few years happy enough with him & without the over expectatious ppl chasing him with pitchforks, will deliver sooner rather than later...that said, think he is close to being dropped from my SuperCoach team unless there's a stellar showing against the Sharks...

Just for a moment think about this.

Next game we get JT for one game, and the Cows get DCE.

Would we win???

Would they win and would Cherry have a good game??

My answers are

No
Yes, Yes

You cannot blame him for everything that's gone wrong , behind a champion team of the other 16 he'd be a winner again.

We just have to be patient.

For how long I don't know but I'm thinking we should get improvement by round 8.

I haven't actually read through the whole thread, but I feel a certain Gallopesque style of knee jerk reaction permeating the force whilst in here..

Just for a moment think about this.

Next game we get JT for one game, and the Cows get DCE.

Would we win???

Would they win and would Cherry have a good game??

My answers are

No
Yes, Yes

You cannot blame him for everything that's gone wrong , behind a champion team of the other 16 he'd be a winner again.

We just have to be patient.

For how long I don't know but I'm thinking we should get improvement by round 8.

DCE hasn't been giving crap service out of dummy half or making ineffective hit ups, or leaking tries by coming in off his wing at the wrong time...

I will say this though, he does seem to be taking wrong options in attack a fair bit... but I put this down to no Snake and new structures not clicking yet. As we've said, the Broncos and Cowboys were both $#!t at the start of last year and they both played in the GF.

Improvement by round 8??
U r delusional. That means 13 wins from 16 games to make 8 th place.
I don't know any another profession where u are getting paid over a million a year to be sound,nor do I know of a boss who will give u 8 weeks to get better.
Fact is, dce kicking game has been woeful, he has not consistently taking the line on and he is not leading his team around. And that's his job !

I've always thought that what DCE lacks, and what all the absolute champion halfbacks have, is vision.
And that vision makes it feel like they have all the time in the world to make the perfect decision. Johns, Tooves. Langer, Thurston, etc etc all had it. For me, DCE is sometimes like a deer in the headlights in those tight moments. He has an abundance of skills but not that.
Come to think of it, he also doesn't have that ability to be constantly in the ear of his team mates- to talk a good performance out of them. Again, the champions all have this.

What a halfback also needs is the confidence that when he puts in a kick, somebody will chase it, when he turns the ball back inside, somebody will be there, when he takes the line on, somebody will be in support, and when he throws a cut-out pass somebody will catch it.

His form is way down and he is struggling without the supporting cast that helped win him the Dally M. Snake, Gift, Whatmough, Kite et al.

He's an above average player but he's getting paid probably twice the amount of our next highest players. I don't expect him to be twice as good but I do expect him to consistently be one of our best .

1. Thurston
2. Cronk
3. Milford
4. Hunt
5. A Reynolds
6. Austin
7. Morgan

Based on form in the past 12 months that's how I'd rate the halves, DCE hasn't been a top player since 2014
You can even add mbye to that list

Just watching the 2008 GF Highlights. Orford ****S all over DCE. So much better !!
I remember sitting in the Jane Try for that and surrounding years, listening to members pile **** on him almost every week with every play that didn't come off (and god people hated his short kicking game). **** me the Ox copped it from "fans", which made his Dally M/40-0 captain **** you to all the haters that much sweeter.

Ryan is not Robinson Crusoe. I have never seen so much bull**** in all my life. We have lost 2 games not twenty. Get a grip you doomsayers who are laying the boot. How about getting behind the team and Barrett.
lol but don't you know - coaches should only be given two weeks to prove their ability before they're sacked! It's the rule! It was made up by people here just this week!!!

Get off DCE's back. He is playing exactly the way Barrett has asked him to. Barrett was right when he said the players lost through no fault of their own. Thats because it was Barretts fault not theirs. They are playing ad lib unstructured style of football because this is Barretts system. Remember that DCE was the half who stayed, albeit for a price but he still stayed unlike Keiron For-me. Honestly try not to **** can our good players they have proven that they can be good and they have won GF's. The only thing Barrett has won is Bozo and Zorba's hearts and stuff all else!

Get off DCE's back. He is playing exactly the way Barrett has asked him to. Barrett was right when he said the players lost through no fault of their own. Thats because it was Barretts fault not theirs. They are playing ad lib unstructured style of football because this is Barretts system. Remember that DCE was the half who stayed, albeit for a price but he still stayed unlike Keiron For-me. Honestly try not to **** can our good players they have proven that they can be good and they have won GF's. The only thing Barrett has won is Bozo and Zorba's hearts and stuff all else!

Hmmm I am starting to think you don't like TB. Are you jealous of the Zoolander look?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4