Can we win the Comp 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have beaten the favorites and should of beaten the storm. we need a lot of work but every team does. If we make the finals then I don't see why we can't have a good crack. we have the team and some experienced players like dce green and myles which is needed. I think next year or 2019 we will get it but I'm not righting off 2017. As you said it's am open competition. I think dragons will start to dwindle once teams wise up to there game plan. they have mcrone Dugan and mciines they've had a good run which will end soon

We have beaten the favorites and should of beaten the storm. we need a lot of work but every team does. If we make the finals then I don't see why we can't have a good crack. we have the team and some experienced players like dce green and myles which is needed. I think next year or 2019 we will get it but I'm not righting off 2017. As you said it's am open competition. I think dragons will start to dwindle once teams wise up to there game plan. they have mcrone Dugan and mciines they've had a good run which will end soon
Your opinion is 100% to mine
Could be good , could be bad...
I can see a few Optimistic calls and fair enough too - as right now in the pressure cooker - simply not there.
Just feel with an injury free run this team has magic youth and are coming together though with inconsistency....happy just to make the 8 personally but there's no real certainty in 2017.

If they keep up the Canberra game consistency - will be very happy !!
Maxta....I know the boys have had a few issues, however overall they've shown that they can match it with any other team! With a little luck we could have beaten the Storm. As for the game against Souths we should have won that game comprehensively with the start we had. Can't rely explain the Saints game lol. We were also in the Eels game but maybe early season jitters & a new bunch of players didn't help. I think we're in for a pretty good season!

Why not, we've beaten the Cowboys in Townsville, Belted the Bulldogs at brookie, Grinded out both the Roosters and Raiders and have come within 4 points of the storm when they were up 30-12 at one point, against the storm!

Although I see us being more of a threat in following years we have shown we've got it in us to win the big games. Lack of injuries, awesome. The lack of experience, however, may cause for a little inconsistency along the way.

Attack is great, we really are piling on the points (although that 1st half against the raiders we were just off) and defence although it's most certainly been worse in recent weeks is, at times, unbreakable. Little tweaking here and there and we will improve as we will when more time is had for the spine.

Not sure if this is our year. The team is on the up without a doubt. For us to be serious challengers we need to be consistent and cut out the lapses where we leak points. What I am liking is the team is not giving up in games and the majority of games we are very competitive, this emerging team will be strengthened when we get the cap space to buy the quality players to add to what is there. Things are all positive moving forward.

I've said before that this comp is open to a boil over.
But to me we are just a bit, and I hate this term but I can't think of another , immature. By that I mean this team needs a bit more time to take root.
Some games they amaze me like Friday nights 1st half nil mistakes stat.
Or their defence at times.
But we can drop our bundle and that is mental toughness needing time to set.
A side that can complete and defend like we can though is worth keeping together and building on for the future.
I'd like to see them buy cronk.
A great player in all respects and a proven winner.
But one thing for sure,
This team can do anything !!

We have beaten the two best teams in my opinion in the comp AWAY (Chooks and Raiders - who I think are better than Storm), so I see no reason why we can't win the whole thing if we get some consistency.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8