Can we win the Comp 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate - it sounds like you have been forced to live in London for 6 months without an umbrella.
That's all he does, ride us into the ground, unbelievably he even did it after Friday night. And if he's not doing that he's on the path of trying to find a thousand different ways to say the same thing. SACK TRENT BARRETT! Other than that he's a loyal Manly fan who supports the team.

That's all he does, ride us into the ground, unbelievably he even did it after Friday night. And if he's not doing that he's on the path of trying to find a thousand different ways to say the same thing. SACK TRENT BARRETT! Other than that he's a loyal Manly fan who supports the team.
Careful Kev, I was recently privately advised to go easy because some of our posters are intellectually challenged, and to cut them some slack.

I think old mate Strone is struggling to find anything new to say, so if it makes him and his nurses happy ... Sack Barrett because @strone33 doesn't like the way he comes across.

Just checked the stats nrl.com
we lead in major stats like line breaks line break assists and try assists. we are top 4 for tries and are 6th I think for run meters. we are a good team and these stats prove that. If we can keep our defense up we will go very far in this comp
Even without Des coaching (smiley face thingee)

Just checked the stats nrl.com
we lead in major stats like line breaks line break assists and try assists. we are top 4 for tries and are 6th I think for run meters. we are a good team and these stats prove that. If we can keep our defense up we will go very far in this comp
Our completion rate would have to be up there too after Friday.
Our first game against the parasites was our worst but generally it's been good.
Friday's was outstanding.

Our completion rate would have to be up there too after Friday.
Our first game against the parasites was our worst but generally it's been good.
Friday's was outstanding.
yeah we really cut down on the errors. I think we did OK against the eels. The south game and dragons we got pumped but terrible calls changed both games Imo.

Remember guys, in the modern era ALL TEAMS put in shockers. And it doesn't appear any team or any coach has the answer. Some of Cronulla's performances last year were atrocious.

We will have bad days, but I am becoming more confident that the good days will make up for them.

The great thing is we are thinking this a possibility now and with a young side that will grow and become better with time and experience. If not this year next few could be very interesting. what I'm seeing so far from a very committed and never give up team. Future success not to far away.

My take on it is this:

I don't think so. Not this year. The team is coming together quite well, but we are still lacking a quality five eighth and our centers need some more development. I'm also far from sold as Api being a quality dummy half.. When we put it together we can beat any other team in the competition... but we are a little inconsistent thus far and it's more so the defensive effort that occasionally flags.

The other major thing that will prevent us winning is penalties. We don't win the 50/50 calls at all, and this is important in today's game. Wether that is due to us not reacting to how the referees want this particular game played, or simply down to us not being an NRL "golden child"... well I can't answer that. May Greenturd can, I dunno lol..

So what you are saying is that 4-4 can't be considered inconsistent? Isn't that the definition of inconsistent? And go support another team? No, the club simply cannot afford for this to happen, no matter what you or Zorba say.

After doing mostly reading, rather than posting, over the past month can someone tell me what the average age of the posting base is these days? All it seems to be is just hissy fits and threats of violence for a different point of view.

i read the first post and this to be that the refs would be 0-8 if they were a footy team and Manly do not lose that consistently

I haven't ruled out many teams yet.

Certainly not the team I support. If we stay injury free we can make the 8. From there anything can happen.

3 or 4 injuries will cruel some sides, let's hope we are not one of them.

Go Manly.

Can we win the comp ?
Can we compete against the top teams ?
We have shown we can ie raiders, roosters , cowboys and came close against the Storm going down by 4 points
The new combinations can only keep improving as the season rolls on .
Can we win the comp ?
Fck yeh !!!
keep-calm-and-remember-yes-we-can.png

Careful Kev, I was recently privately advised to go easy because some of our posters are intellectually challenged, and to cut them some slack.

I think old mate Strone is struggling to find anything new to say, so if it makes him and his nurses happy ... Sack Barrett because @strone33 doesn't like the way he comes across.
Hahaha, in a nutshell mate.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4