Can we win the Comp 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Careful Kev, I was recently privately advised to go easy because some of our posters are intellectually challenged, and to cut them some slack.

I think old mate Strone is struggling to find anything new to say, so if it makes him and his nurses happy ... Sack Barrett because @strone33 doesn't like the way he comes across.

Sack Barrett

So what you are saying is that 4-4 can't be considered inconsistent? Isn't that the definition of inconsistent? And go support another team? No, the club simply cannot afford for this to happen, no matter what you or Zorba say.

After doing mostly reading, rather than posting, over the past month can someone tell me what the average age of the posting base is these days? All it seems to be is just hissy fits and threats of violence for a different point of view.
Actually I'm not having a hissy fit as you call it mate! Also what do you mean threats of violence?? Who have I threatened? If anything you're the one having a hissy fit because of your response. I'd say 4-4 is pretty good considering the turnover of personnel & coaches etc. over the past year or so. All teams go thru it so NO I don't call it inconsistency! I call it a rebuilding phase. If you like continuous negativity then that's your business, however I like to look at positives & refuse to bag my team & make derogatory comments!

giphy.gif

Have not seen @maxta today How's the head buddy?
Thing is Clint - Really can't see any team out there ATM who I feel Manly can't beat when on for 40 minutes.
If they tackle well, without those 10-15 minute sleep patches.
Same time you got me - the thread was in a pumped up state after a bottle of JD .....there's me sooo happy with that gutsy win, thinking "Why the f*#* not"??? @;) :football:

I feel Trent has limited the team intentionally each game to concentrate on certain aspects of the game. Be it defense, attack or other aspects. Against the Roorters we showed our hands a bit but I'm sure we have plenty up our sleeves for down the track.

We have a solid team on paper that has the potential. This year we are disadvantaged with 2 players in Stewart and Matai not playing which impacts our overall depth. With no injuries its possible, but what chance of that do we have?

Its exciting to watch the team develop this year. We have beaten impressive teams so far and with a new squad that in its self worth tipping your hat to. Given the short time Barrett has had this group you can really see they play hard for him, there is no questioning that. I believe as the season gets on well will only improve with combinations clicking and structures settled. Yes our attack in the opposition 20 looks a little disjointed but that will come. Remember we will have $1.3m sitting on the side line for the whole year. To do what they are doing under that circumstance is very encouraging.
For mine as i see us building and how we have played so far we will make the 8. From there anything could happen injury free.
#wearecomingback!

@Terry Zarsoff In Short, the book starts with a Brain damaged rear ball turret gunner injured during WW11. When taken from the aircraft and hospitalised all he can do is continuously masturbate and utter "Garp Garp"

He is then known as Technical Sargeant Garp.

Whilst the utterances of @Strone and Garp are different the similarity of their obsessional behaviour is remarkable.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4