Can we win the Comp 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Too early to tell - the NRL is still to decide who the anointed ones will be this year - the rise from the ashes eels, the fairytale 2 in a row sharks, the return of the prodigal son Wayne Bennett Broncos, or the farewell to Cronk Storm. The rest are just in it to make up the numbers. We don't have a good enough storyline to win the title.
I reckon toddles money is on the parasites.
They seem to be his favourites.
He'll be pressuring the Dalai in the Turkish spa to get a wriggle on.

Its an open comp with no real standout....
Is it possible to win in 2017 ??
Plenty of defensive holes & attack needs tweaking though rated on points is up with the best.
Would be the craziest win ever ...or maybe it's just me after 2 x bottles of Rum??

You know what. I would be super duper impressed if Manly was to win the comp in 2017. But I am super super duper impressed that you can even operate a keyboard after 2 x bottles of rum. @:cool:

So basically you're saying Manly is useless?? Perhaps you should go away & support a more 'consistent' team!!

So what you are saying is that 4-4 can't be considered inconsistent? Isn't that the definition of inconsistent? And go support another team? No, the club simply cannot afford for this to happen, no matter what you or Zorba say.

After doing mostly reading, rather than posting, over the past month can someone tell me what the average age of the posting base is these days? All it seems to be is just hissy fits and threats of violence for a different point of view.

So what you are saying is that 4-4 can't be considered inconsistent? Isn't that the definition of inconsistent? And go support another team? No, the club simply cannot afford for this to happen, no matter what you or Zorba say.

After doing mostly reading, rather than posting, over the past month can someone tell me what the average age of the posting base is these days? All it seems to be is just hissy fits and threats of violence for a different point of view.
Do you want the mental or physical age?
I dare say there would be a discrepancy between the two across the board.
In my case mentally about 20.
Physically a year younger than I'll be next month.
Go Manly.

The team that has fewer injuries, the best cohesion and best form after round 20 will be the winner. Not impossible for manly but a slim chance i'd say.

The key now is to bank a few wins and get the team consistent.

In some years you could see the premiers would come from 2 to 4 teams. Like whenwe were hot, Melbourne, roosters etc. I don't see that at all this year. I don't see a couple of teams who are guaranteed to be in the final stages of the comp. Melbourne will probably get enough points to be top 4, but I still don't think they have the X factor to win. Sure billy is back, but I'm not certain he's the same player. The roosters have a tonne of talent, but seem to be missing the discipline and consistency of prior years. The drags are doing great, but they lack finals experience, and it's a long season.

So can we win? We can make top 8 so definitely a punchers chance. But I think 4 straight wins is unlikely, but this is the year I can see a premier from the bottom 4 of the 8.

We are no chance of winning the comp

Far to inconsistent

Defensive lapses

No attacking structure at times and very sloppy

Will prob scape in the 8 and be gone first week

Nothing is off the table. But can we beat a 12 th placed rabbits team who were robbed by the broncos refs this week. No point beating the tough teams if we continue to get beat by teams lower on the ladder. Vital game coming up.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8