Cherry FRAUD evans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be honest, I don't recall Thurston playing as badly as DCE did today with what was at stake. No doubts he has had bad games, but as another poster mentioned, his bad ones do not hit those sorts of lows. He is far more consistent and reliable at this stage. Hopefully, DCE will learn and develop that consistency in coming years. I never ever want to see a game like that from him again. EVER.

I agree DCE had a shocker today. But Thurston probably has 200+ games on DCE, its an unfair comparison.
I am sure if you went back 6-8 years there would be a few stinkers.

Yeah great goal line defense by Foran letting that player run over him

Yeah, the arm grab was pretty soft, definitely. But he HAS been playing better of late, so I wasn't too pissed off about it tbh. Not great though. He tackle busts and try for Matai was pretty sweet though.

He is not a fraud lol that's a bit harsh. IMO I don't think he is worth all the cash but he is not a fraud.

All this bs about dce getting paid more than Thurston is only due to when the contract was signed. JT off contract would = much more than dce
Not his best game today but if you are going to single out one player as a result of that game you are a better judge than me

I am certainly concerned about the animal and aggression in our forwards, even for next year. We have let Mateo back in the fold.....have been saying all year he is a liability under pressure. We seem to sign players other clubs don't want and pay the price.
Lussick, Api, Brown, Myles. Are they the answer?
Look at the forwards the Roosters have on the bench.........they would be our best. Who honestly in our forwards would make their best ten forwards? Except for JT I don't see fire, skills and attitude in many others. Even he wasn't at his best in attack today. It is not just the effort today, but 2016 has me worried too.

All this bs about dce getting paid more than Thurston is only due to when the contract was signed. JT off contract would = much more than dce
Not his best game today but if you are going to single out one player as a result of that game you are a better judge than me

I agree. The whole team were pretty well lazy and garbage. Heck, even one of my favorites on Trbokevic had an absolute shocker tonight. I hate it the weeks Manly gets positive press !!

I am certainly concerned about the animal and aggression in our forwards, even for next year. We have let Mateo back in the fold.....have been saying all year he is a liability under pressure. We seem to sign players other clubs don't want and pay the price.
Lussick, Api, Brown, Myles. Are they the answer?
Look at the forwards the Roosters have on the bench.........they would be our best. Who honestly in our forwards would make their best ten forwards? Except for JT I don't see fire, skills and attitude in many others. Even he wasn't at his best in attack today. It is not just the effort today, but 2016 has me worried too.

We need an animal, that's for sure. A JWH, Sam Burgess type.

I disagree somewhat. Foran played his guts out and did some good things. The brilliance of that first try was balanced by that dreadful miss in the dummy half try in the 2nd.

DCE was just deplorable today.
Funnily enough I thought cherry tried hard in defence. His monster kicks for touch and that grubber that unfortunately hit the post. But yes, largely ineffective and should've done more, those kicks that gave them 7 tackles hurt us. Still, not his fault his team mates dropped the ball 15 times.
You're right about Foran, put in effort and that was a great try assist, but yeah, that awful attempt of a tackle negated his assist. I just don't think he did a lot otherwise. Not enough for someone so important to our team.

I agree. The whole team were pretty well lazy and garbage. Heck, even one of my favorites on Trbokevic had an absolute shocker tonight. I hate it the weeks Manly gets positive press !!
Worst performance in recent memory

Those conditions just suited Parra, couldn't get the ball one or two wide with any speed due to the conditions and they had the better forward pack. We made more errors because we had to try to move the ball to compete. Extremely unlucky with the grubber for Matai hitting the posts, but given the conditions and the amount of ball we had couldn't expect much more from DCE pass mark from me.

Come on give daly a break he was trying his heart out all game!!! As was everybody don't every one panic it's called a loss get use to it it happens but it hurts because it's a against parra.

incase you guys forgot , we all thought DCE would be out injured for an extended time about 4-5 weeks ago, but he came back the week after, and we started our winning roll. He is playing injured atm. Our forwards don't help either tonight.. Crap game plan from Toovey today, you dont play dry weather footy in the rain... Where s Lawrence?? Looks like Bozo knows a thing or two about forwards I say

Maybe if the reff controlled the 10 meters properly and Leary passed the ball sharply from dummy half, DCE might have had a bit more thinking time. However, kicking the ball dead on several occassions was a little dissapointing. Feleti potato did not play well but, what was the point of running to the line and off-loading if they couldnt hold onto the ball?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4