Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Normally don't like basing things on rumours, but if true I would be dissapointed most with Big O, the club stood by his best mate and continue to do so.
Also if true no freight, if they want out leave, if expected to pay freight then I don't mind cutting our nose off and forcing them to play blacktown until they decide to go.

If this is true, I’m sure the vultures in the media will be all over it. Keep Koula and Guac and let the rest go. Tui has been rubbish since cementing is reg wing spot. Sipley - see ya later. Saab looked pretty happy to me in the fan day pics.
I really think the sands have shifted in the last few weeks since Snake suggested that there would not be many signings due to upgrades. It’s only my thoughts however I feel that there may be a clean out about to happen. Let’s hope so. I agree Tui & Sipley have been dreadful in recent times and I would be comfortable seeing the back of them. Of the 7 both Koula and Guac appear to be having a red hot go. Aliao has been passable without setting the world on fire.

Normally don't like basing things on rumours, but if true I would be dissapointed most with Big O, the club stood by his best mate and continue to do so.
Also if true no freight, if they want out leave, if expected to pay freight then I don't mind cutting our nose off and forcing them to play blacktown until they decide to go.
Another great innovation from our club

We are the only club that managed to piss our polynesian players off

Congratulations to all involved at the Sea eagles

If this is true, I’m sure the vultures in the media will be all over it. Keep Koula and Guac and let the rest go. Tui has been rubbish since cementing is reg wing spot. Sipley - see ya later. Saab looked pretty happy to me in the fan day pics.
Saab reposted that photo on his stories with a comment about loving our fans. I can't see that it's him wanting out.

Saab reposted that photo on his stories with a comment about loving our fans. I can't see that it's him wanting out.
Just an aside with Saab - I saw him out there last night with our other injured players during the warm up. No crutches, no brace and just a slight hint of a limp. Maybe his knee injury isn't too bad??

You should write it for them bro:) :) or write one to penn.
Haha, I would mate, but my hopes versus actual facts are too far apart. But being honest, a few things:

Club Culture : chains of command , coaching, playing group. Just want everyone plugged in, and all pulling in the same direction.

Recruitment / Salary Cap : need that sorted , even if it means making some unpopular decisions around staff / players

Junior teams : bring back Blacktown into the family, and maybe invest in a women's team.

If we struggle next year, but those three above are right, most would be happy I'd hope. We just want to take small steps forward.

Saab just also signed a 3 year extension, remember.

Saab just also signed a 3 year extension, remember.
True. Tbh keep him, Koula and Guac is all I care about. Sone one else posted it, but I thought Guac and Koula were putting in last night. Think both have extended contracts as well. Not that contracts mean much at all these days in this sport.

True. Tbh keep him, Koula and Guac is all I care about. Sone one else posted it, but I thought Guac and Koula were putting in last night. Think both have extended contracts as well. Not that contracts mean much at all these days in this sport.
Agree, they are the keepers, too. Maybe a message to the team with Tuipulotu and Sipley. Release them.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Tolu Koula
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kaeo Weekes
08. Taniela Paseka
10. Jake Trbojevic (captain)
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Kelma Tuilagi
13. Josh Schuster

14. Karl Lawton
15. Sean Keppie
16. Josh Aloiai

Coach: Anthony Siebold (Manly DNA)
Assistant: Cooper Cronk (view to progress)
Coaching Director: Bellamy preferred

Would be the players / team I progress with and build around.

Players released:
DCE, Harper, Tuipulotu, (renegotiate & extend Jake).

Priorities:
Hooker

Develop:
Fainu and Humphries (possible half next season)

* Siebold never accepted mediocrity and dropped under performers. He was with is in our 2008-2011 years.

* Cronk to help Fainu / Humphreys

Why would he want out. No other club would want him. Unless he's in free space to the line he's not that good a player.

Mad Monday and end of season awards night should be interesting. If there's player divisions then that's where it'll appear. Some liquid courage will bring that out.

Mad Monday and end of season awards night should be interesting. If there's player divisions then that's where it'll appear. Some liquid courage will bring that out.
I don’t actually agree with that , if they are pissed they just wouldn’t turn up to Mad Monday and not all players go to the awards night anyway with often only the ones getting the awards there.

It’s more likely to play out on social media post season , that’s how the Gen X’s roll!!

If true, asking for a release 3 games from season’s end shows complete immaturity. They should just finish the season, have their break and if they still want out come day 1 of pre-season, fine. Act like a professional.
These are self indulged Gen X’s you are talking about , acting professional wouldn’t be a part of their DNA.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8