Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That’s an easy one for Mestrov let them go!

Can free up some coin and bring players into the club that want to play for Manly.
We need a prop and a hooker.
I want schuster to stay but if he goes faniu turns 18 next year.

Sorry I doubt the story is true but if it is and they want to go over a jersey they can go now.

Schmole owes manly a lot. He was sleeping in Fanius car when he was doing the trek to brookvale and manly gave him a chance to train.

We need a prop and a hooker.
I want schuster to stay but if he goes faniu turns 18 next year.

Sorry I doubt the story is true but if it is and they want to go over a jersey they can go now.

Schmole owes manly a lot. He was sleeping in Fanius car when he was doing the trek to brookvale and manly gave him a chance to train.

Unfortunately there is some truth to the rumors however the usual suspect is NOT one of 4 (not 3) they are wanting a release.

It has been steadfastly refused by the CEO and it was evident tonight that one of the 4 played like he wasn't happy with the news conveyed to his manager.

Unfortunately there is some truth to the rumors however the usual suspect is NOT one of 4 (not 3) they are wanting a release.

It has been steadfastly refused by the CEO and it was evident tonight that one of the 4 played like he wasn't happy with the news conveyed to his manager.
Not sure what your saying. Schu
Don't get what his prob would be foz is leaving and he is going to be 5/8

Don't worry about signings because they won't be happening but wait till this one hits the media. 3 of the pride 7 have asked for an early release , all forwards.
Absolute godsend if true!!!!!!!! Let them walk, and recruit very very carefully. Next year is a right off anyway. Time to bring in some players of the old Manly values. Fuk these gangster nobody’s right off. Bring in hard workers. God I hope this is true…

The club isn't willing to release any of them at this stage but who knows what will happen. Just symbolic of the mess we are in at the moment. This will take years to get past. Massive rifts within and between the playing group.

The only way to resolve it is to remove them from the squad. There is no other way. The sooner this happens the better.

Our ball play and structure only ever looks good with walker on the park.

I will misss him, I cannot believe our cap is so stuffed that we are losing Foran, tapau and walker and can’t afford anyone of note.

It’s not like our much vaunted rookies are performing so well they need immediate and massive upgrades
They all got lucky off the back of 21 and Tom.

The club isn't willing to release any of them at this stage but who knows what will happen. Just symbolic of the mess we are in at the moment. This will take years to get past. Massive rifts within and between the playing group.
Bit hard to “release” players when they have contracts,especially when most of them still multiple years left.Many clubs would be willing to take them but they know Manly are the ones on the back foot in this situation so they’d expect Manly to pay most of the freight.So that would leave not only a minimum million Manly would be out of pocket in the cap,but they then have to find suitable replacements to fill the void and as evidenced by the Dolphins lack of quality signings,there’s not much out there

If I was Mestrov I’d be doing the old “you’re on the bus or you’re off the bus”.

I wouldn’t agree to cop any freight, but if they’re that good they should be able to get just as much coin elsewhere anyway.

And if they’re not then I’d let them try to work out how to justify why money is more important than their religious beliefs….

I'd say a certain long neck would be the first in line to cop one.
Why because the poor bugger was the one with des that had to front the media and cop the crap when the god squad boycotted.

Hasn't been his best two weeks but he has a great season the crap he cops from our own fans is shameful. One look at his face out there and you can see he is frustrated and hurting

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6