Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Silvertailers

The Club has built a dedicated Pathways page where supporters can see all the latest news on our Tarsha Gale Cup (women), Harold Matts, SG Ball, and Jersey Flegg teams.

Here is the page. You can see how much content there is already before season kick-off’s on Saturday at Campbelltown.

Pathways

This is Siebold's third NRL head coach gig the suggestion he is a "P" plater is just a cheap shot and the Journo numb nuts sticking together. These guys are just sensationalisers and head line chasers. IMO Peters was a much better footballer than a Journo. IMO Journos are quite irrelevant. I don't attach too much weight to anything I read or hear on the media anymore. The press lost my respect a long time ago.
That’s because today everything is about “ click bait “ they are paid to be controversial, it’s how their masters make a $$$

@The Wheel just a question I just got sent an email with a downloadable membership ticket but with my membership pack late last year I got physical cards for them.

Are the physical still good to use at home games this year as the email the club sent was not clear.

I will have to ask mate
@The Wheel just a question I just got sent an email with a downloadable membership ticket but with my membership pack late last year I got physical cards for them.

Are the physical still good to use at home games this year as the email the club sent was not clear.

Silvertailers

In relation to all the fox sports/manly articles etc in media recently, fox sports were invited by the club last week to film season content and do interviews being a host broadcaster.

They will do the same for other clubs. Great to read all the positive Manly content though coming into the trials!

Peters has always been about self-love @BOZO He is not a club great, and he is definitely not a club icon. He has always been about himself, with daylight second. He should have stayed at the Eels.
The 1973 Winning Grand final was the most brutal one of them all and it was no place for the selfish or faint hearted

Peters put his body on the line for the love of his club and his team mates

Peters does not have to prove anything to anyone feathered friend

single-use-only-manly-1973-fxj373759.jpg

The 1973 Winning Grand final was the most brutal one of them all and it was no place for the selfish or faint hearted

Fair enough @BOZO

I should have qualified that statement by seperating his playing days, and non-playing days. Regardless, he is still a tool of the highest order, who has done more harm than good for MWSE in recent years.

I should have qualified that statement by seperating his playing days, and non-playing days. Regardless, he is still a tool of the highest order, who has done more harm than good for MWSE in recent years.
This is your opinion and you are entitled to it feathered friend

But the fact is no one lasts in any organization for decades if they were as bad as you say

Last edited:

Zorba did do good this game , tough as nails effort in the 2 nd row . Went all right as a prop as well at different stages in his career also . Footy journalism and commentary , different matter entirely but hardly going to influence matters too much in the overall Manly scene . . .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7