Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Thank you @The Wheel
Struggles makes us stronger and Tom will come back in round one from that extensive rehabilitation with more confidence and a stronger player mentally and physically

Last edited:
This is truly one of the best causes the boys can lend their support to.

I had a friend who tragically lost her 18 month old daughter a few years ago. They spent their last few days together at Bear Cottage.

It’s an amazing place for those enduring the most unimaginable pain.

This is truly one of the best causes the boys can lend their support to.

I had a friend who tragically lost her 18 month old daughter a few years ago. They spent their last few days together at Bear Cottage.

It’s an amazing place for those enduring the most unimaginable pain.
I know Bozo carries on about Membership non stop, but if you only have a little bit .... put it here. Imagine losing a child

Well done Sea Eagles, especially, Toafofoa Sipley, who will probably lose more hair than the other eight players combined!

sips.jpg

Not surprised to read that about the young players.

I had a fair bit to do with the camp during my time doing what I did , and I remember chatting to one of the young guys ( at the time ) and don’t know how we got on to the topic but he said “ I just do as I’m told and say nothing , and by doing that I continue to get picked “.

Des was a control freak.

Successful ( at the time ) but a control freak.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10