Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sadly, there is an actual story in the Telegraph's Sports Confidential. Right now it's linked from their front page under "Sport Con: Ponga goes public to reveal new sporting glamour couple" (spoiler alert: it's not him and Kurt Mann). I posted the link in the Latu thread. Of course, whether there is any truth to it is another thing entirely. But yes, it's in the Tele. Make of that what you will.
Make of what you will Perspective .....
The only thing that will Really and Truley Piss all Passionate Manly People off
is if we underachieve once again and miss the finals once again
and lower our legendary clubs great status once again

What is our Innovative and Inspiring Fearless Leader Mestrov up to these days @The Wheel ?

Have you got any feel Good Manly Club News stories for all the Passionate Manly People ?

Great Leadership is all about Uplifting People
Mestrov has been very quite lately
Is he a quite achiever ?
or is he lost in the background ?
I am sure all Manly faithful would love to hear what great things he is doing for our Great club

NRL: Manly boss breaks promise that team will wear another Pride jersey ...

I have been hanging around Manly since our Glory days

But all we are seeing now is Gory days

I have been long enough at Manly to know what brings success

And i can tell you from what I have seen so far that seilbold is not the way to success

Mestrov is no Arko and Penn is no 40 points to Nil Delmege

Our once Magnificent Premiership Winning force has faded into insignificance

I wont be leaving No fcking way . I am proud and passionate Manly all the way

I will just wait till all those Incompetent ones responsible for keeping Manly Mediocre as usual self destruct and walk out that Manly door

Hello Magnificent Manly Max Delmege .
Great Manly People like You have made our club Great
Great people like you not only make our club Exist but more importantly Excel
1687636516328.png

That's probably the most signings Manly have done since 2015. I'm interested to see if we will recruit another forward for next season since we really do need another. Hopefully young Gordon is ready since Manly also desperately need a quality hooker.

Thank you @The Wheel

The Familiar Club News since our last great memorable moment of Manly Premiership Winning Glory back in 2011 is that our club has signed more coaches more CEOs and more players

The only news that will get rid of our long , long , long Manly blues is this !
and nothing else compares to Manly Premierships Winning Glory

1687784022019.png

That's probably the most signings Manly have done since 2015. I'm interested to see if we will recruit another forward for next season since we really do need another. Hopefully young Gordon is ready since Manly also desperately need a quality hooker.

Getting rid of Tartak players to bring in Seibold aligned Moses players.

Great move for Manly.

Hopefully there is some movement at the station shortly on Bullemor and Harper, along with Parker. I imagine Bully and Hank will be re-signed.

I would like to see Lionel retained as well. He is a better player than many give him credit for.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10