Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Josh Feledy, Samuela and Latu Fainu are our best 3 Pathways products of the past 3 years. All allowed to go. So where is the strategy?

That is my point and a question that needs to be asked to Seibold and Mestrov

Short term means exactly that - short term. Both these kids are long term stars.

Last edited:
That is my point and a question that needs to be asked to Seibold and Mestrov
Congrats to Feledy and the Fainus.

Some players starting to dominate NRL now can be found listed in Origin youth teams, from 4, 5, and 6 years ago.

It's a luxury to have those players on your books and still be contending for the NRL title while they slowly reach maturity and stardom. Over that period of several years.

After Manly's up-and-down performance in recent years we need to get the NRL side contending consistently first. When we are, top young talent will always find us an attractive option.

Meanwhile (and I haven't read all the posts so this may have been mentioned) but, at least in Manly's case, all Tartak's players seem to be from a similar area, and be quite tight as friends. Lot of them came through Westfields high maybe? And all on track to be big money stars.

The 'Moses collection', by comparison, are not of one 'coterie', and not all future big money stars: there's veterans, Qlders, and also young low-cost fringe types.

Just another consideration in terms of shaping squad culture going forward?

And the player managers involved in brokering the deals to move them from MWSE.

I keep hearing they want to stay. It's Mestrov and Seibold that want them gone.
Makes zero sense. But paying Brooks 670k makes similar sense considering we have Schu and young Fainu in the half's.

I know it's been poted:

Sea Eagles winger Christian Tuipulotu was charged with Dangerous Contact following Sunday's game at 4 Pines Park and has been fined $750 after entering an early guilty plea.

But does anyone know what he actually did? I rewatched the game and that part of it but can't find a thing he did wrong.

I mean obviously Burbo pulled a player's boot into his own face, and
obviously toff threw both his eyes into jwh's right and left hand...so the match review committee totally got that right....

But what did the esteemed totally unbiased, never wrong mrc see what tuipulotu did?

I guess Hargreaves having two goes at an eye gouge means nothing.

I know it's been poted:

Sea Eagles winger Christian Tuipulotu was charged with Dangerous Contact following Sunday's game at 4 Pines Park and has been fined $750 after entering an early guilty plea.

But does anyone know what he actually did? I rewatched the game and that part of it but can't find a thing he did wrong.

I mean obviously Burbo pulled a player's boot into his own face, and
obviously toff threw both his eyes into jwh's right and left hand...so the match review committee totally got that right....

But what did the esteemed totally unbiased, never wrong mrc see what tuipulotu did?
I understand the real reason he was charged is because he denied the Red, White and Blue Sea Pedestrians a final shot at victory.

Shame on you Christian, shame.

Guess that we will not know in regard to Latu and his ability to transition or be at i st grade level until he actually can play some games there . and every prospect next season if he can still be retained
Maybe every chance that he is capable of doing a Foz and show immediately that he is up to that level and good enough . Only problem is that may be a bit restricted then with obviously D C E and Brooks occupying the half "s positions for whatever time
Then to reiterate the option of D C E reverting to a 9 role mid next season or so but also have to acknowledge that may not be Cheery 's i st preference especially with the form he is showing at present there and for some time now ..
Maybe of course if Samual was not being looked at in terms of leaving as well , the disappointment of losing Latu , cushioned a bit but two in one hit , dunno still seems quite a loss of good emerging and future likely serious talent from the club and also in regard to their previous development through the pathways system

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8