C'mon Souths

I'd rather a Storm Premiership this year.

Souths and Dogs fans would stick it to us if they win.

You'll see all their flags driving around our suburbs.

I detest Dogsler.

Ramrod said:
I'd rather a Storm Premiership this year.

Souths and Dogs fans would stick it to us if they win.

You'll see all their flags driving around our suburbs.

I detest Dogsler.

Me too. They've only won the one title. I don't want C-B pulling ahead of us. Nor do I want SS to go to 21 premierships just yet.

Would have to go for Souths from here. That would be a better story than Dogs or Melbourne.

If is a Dogs Storm GF it's gonna be very painful but I'd be wanting a Storm victory. The only teams I think I'd want the Storm to beat would be Dogs,Broncos and Eels. As much as it will pain me to have the Storm win and the media go on about them proving themselves to win a comp legally and the whole BS redemption storylines it will be better than the dirty Dogs winning with De$$ie and him being a bigger media darling for news corp journos and just him winning 2 in a row and all the accompanying BS

Souths are on my radar now after tonight.

Anything else is nothing short of a rabid dog vomiting onto your breakfast after a big night out.

Souths definitely my first preference now though but can't see them winning tomorrow night let along 2 in a row unfortunately

I'm taking the pragmatists approach - South Sydney will be blown off the park by the Bulldogs so may as well try and make some cash out of it. Partly cause I just think Souths halves will bottle it at the big moments.

Grit your teeth, i hate judas des too, but take comfort in some easy cash cause aint no way in hell I see Souths beating the dogs.

As to who wins the GF - Storm or dogs - hate em both probably wont watch.

Little known fact.. Manly got $90,000 from the NRL for their loss tonight.

Anyway no secret that I'll be backing the Dogs.

Manly were really off the radar tonight, and whilst the Storm weren't brilliant (bombed the knockout punch on Manly a few times before one connected) they did enough for win.

Souths are performing better and improving, BUT their defensive lapses and habit of clocking off during periods of the game can hurt them, in particular against a team like the Bulldogs who lead the comp in long range tries.

Whilst for a Manly fan it may be really hard to admit, but the Bulldogs have come a remarkably long way from last season, with only a few roster changes, and new coaching staff. What hasler has acheived with the Bulldogs this year is nothing short of amazing, even if it's hard to admit.

Everyone is banging on about the Rabbitohs but they are overlooking things. They smashed a REALLY poor Raiders side last week. Before that Melbourne beat them convincingly. Souths have only beaten the Dogs once and that was 20-10 early in the season. Souths have not beaten any of the other top 4 sides though. I reckon they'll choke under pressure.

MrInvisible said:
Little known fact.. Manly got $90,000 from the NRL for their loss tonight.

Anyway no secret that I'll be backing the Dogs.

Manly were really off the radar tonight, and whilst the Storm weren't brilliant (bombed the knockout punch on Manly a few times before one connected) they did enough for win.

Souths are performing better and improving, BUT their defensive lapses and habit of clocking off during periods of the game can hurt them, in particular against a team like the Bulldogs who lead the comp in long range tries.

Whilst for a Manly fan it may be really hard to admit, but the Bulldogs have come a remarkably long way from last season, with only a few roster changes, and new coaching staff. What hasler has acheived with the Bulldogs this year is nothing short of amazing, even if it's hard to admit.

Everyone is banging on about the Rabbitohs but they are overlooking things. They smashed a REALLY poor Raiders side last week. Before that Melbourne beat them convincingly. Souths have only beaten the Dogs once and that was 20-10 early in the season. Souths have not beaten any of the other top 4 sides though. I reckon they'll choke under pressure.

ok

well if souths lose today then i will have to find something else to do next sunday.
couldn't stand to watch the other 2.
maybe i'll convert to gay.f.l for a week & cheer on the swannies if they win today

castle eagle said:
well if souths lose today then i will have to find something else to do next sunday.
couldn't stand to watch the other 2.
maybe i'll convert to gay.f.l for a week & cheer on the swannies if they win today

Me too.

Easier for me not to watch and not hear about it over here though.

But I have no interest in a scum v scum gf.

I wont spoil the swans game but they've played already.

I'd rather Souths but that is a pipe dream. Storm & Bulldogs are way better drilled and Souths won't stand the pace, despite buying a bunch of superstars.

If it's Storm v Dogs I prefer Storm to win, simply because they don't have childish trolls stirring up trouble over here all the time.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2