C'mon Souths

Bloody scum dogs have had an easy ride to the GF. First Lyon goes out injured that cost us the game and then Reynolds goes out. Hope the Storm smash em. (cant believe I am saying that)

The only team that should be winning next week are the SWANS.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Neither the scumdogs or the bunnies will beat the Storm next week, Souths were on top till they lost their halfback, shame really that kid has a lot of talent but hopefully will recover and be back next year.

Is he a Qlder or NSth Welshman?

NSW

Kiwi Eagle said:
Is a joke what the dogs are getting away with at marker

Pass a mile forward ends Souths season

How's the touchies form?
Doesn't call the pass forward and couldn't make a call one whether Perrett touches the line or not. He was the one who called the "block" from Morris in the first half.

Nothing's changed...the Bulldogs are officially allowed to throw as many forward passes as they want , stand inside the 10 all night , Perret and Inu can walk off the mark , their markers can split early and they can grapple till their hearts are content. How about the forearm to Sutton's head by Kasiano in the first half...Sutton was on the ground at the time and should have stayed down. It should have been put on report and Kasiano should be rubbed out of the grand final.

MrInvisible said:
Little known fact.. Manly got $90,000 from the NRL for their loss tonight.

Anyway no secret that I'll be backing the Dogs.

Manly were really off the radar tonight, and whilst the Storm weren't brilliant (bombed the knockout punch on Manly a few times before one connected) they did enough for win.

Souths are performing better and improving, BUT their defensive lapses and habit of clocking off during periods of the game can hurt them, in particular against a team like the Bulldogs who lead the comp in long range tries.

Whilst for a Manly fan it may be really hard to admit, but the Bulldogs have come a remarkably long way from last season, with only a few roster changes, and new coaching staff. What hasler has acheived with the Bulldogs this year is nothing short of amazing, even if it's hard to admit.

Everyone is banging on about the Rabbitohs but they are overlooking things. They smashed a REALLY poor Raiders side last week. Before that Melbourne beat them convincingly. Souths have only beaten the Dogs once and that was 20-10 early in the season. Souths have not beaten any of the other top 4 sides though. I reckon they'll choke under pressure.

Bulldogs have come along a long way mate. Honestly, they have amazing balance, and probably the best coach in the game.

Their second phase play through the forwards is revolutionary.

They have a balance between legal wrestle, niggle, skill, speed, mobility and will.

You should win it this season. Your problem with being minor premiers, winning the comp, buying three internationals in Inu, Perrett and Williams, is that there is no way in heck you'll be able to sign the likes of Reynolds, because a team like Canberra, Roosters or someone will give him $600k+ per.

Kudos to you, and your team mate. Enjoy the ride. Last season, watching Manly go through was maybe the happiest time of my life.

Personally, I believe on paper, Manly have a better team than The Bulldogs, but you aren't that far off by way of smooth balance, and your team has fantastic chemistry.

Good luck next week bro. I've said in another thread, I hope there are lots of fights, suspensions (no injuries of coarse, I don't wish that on anyone) and plenty of aggression. I'm sure you'd feel the same if my Manly were playing The Storm.

Watching this game I really wanted bunnies to win and hated the thought of the doggies getting it but then was kind of happy that souths lost and not happy at all that the bulldogs won.
2012 NRL is so boring now.
On a side note the dog's mascot has a really funny head and a wimpy body.

What a great performance by the Bulldogs .

This is pretty much the same team that couldnt make the top 8 for the last 2 years

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2