Commentators Love to Hate Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Talking about Manly Broncos game on The Footy Show Fittler says the Broncos had a great win , Sterling points out to him who was out for us. Fittler says we should have selected Graham Eadie in one of his baffling attempts at humour. I don't mind Sterling as a commentator to be honest but Fittler doesn't even pass muster as an interesting idiot.
I saw that too, fitler is a ****ing wanker!

The thing that might be irking Bradley Gordon (anagram for drongo) Fittler is that Des is back, Manly are enjoying a resurgence, which makes a joke of his assertion that we should revisit a merger with Penrith East - aka the Bears.

Talking about Manly Broncos game on The Footy Show Fittler says the Broncos had a great win , Sterling points out to him who was out for us. Fittler says we should have selected Graham Eadie in one of his baffling attempts at humour. I don't mind Sterling as a commentator to be honest but Fittler doesn't even pass muster as an interesting idiot.

Molan also added "It was nice to see the Broncos win."

And Fittler hates Manly partly because it was a 46-0 thrashing at Brookvale that saw the Chooks sack him as their coach which brought his club coaching career to a premature end about 12 years ago. He has rarely had a good word to say about Manly on air ever since

And Fittler hates Manly partly because it was a 46-0 thrashing at Brookvale that saw the Chooks sack him as their coach which brought his club coaching career to a premature end about 12 years ago. He has rarely had a good word to say about Manly on air ever since
That was Chris Anderson’s career. He had a heart attack soon after, so best not to talk about it.

But on Fittler, if he is down on players in this year’s StH (Sop to Hayseeds) contest, he had better not use the we are ‘down on troops’ excuse if they should lose the series.

That was Chris Anderson’s career. He had a heart attack soon after, so best not to talk about it.

But on Fittler, if he is down on players in this year’s StH (Sop to Hayseeds) contest, he had better not use the we are ‘down on troops’ excuse if they should lose the series.

Ah you are correct there. And it was 56-0 :p

The heart attack BTW happened just before half time of the Ashes test in Wigan back in 2001.

Fittler says that being down on troops is no excuse for Manly, but you can bet that will be his excuse if NSW lose and are not able to call on the likes of Turbo or Mitchell.

The bias against us has been around for years , just part of the “ no one likes us but we don’t care” deal.

And it’s never going to change because we aren’t the media darlings, never have been, never will be.

Why would we want their suffering to end ? Let them keep Hating us

Hating and internal suffering go hand in hand

I know what internal suffering is as I hate losing . It is a dreadful feeling of anguish when Manly lose . Especially those games when we lose in the final seconds of the match

Walking out of a game after a disappointing loss is like walking out of a morgue .

Where I live it is just as pathetic as the rest of the areas out side of Gods country

All the cnts in the South hate Manly .

They say they follow their team and............. every other team that plays Manly

I tell them it is a typical tall poppy syndrome to mock the most successful club in the modern era and the only club to have won a premiership every decade since 1970 .

By hating Manly you only inflict constant pain to your selves

Because

The more we win the more you all suffer and you will be suffering as long as you keep despising us !

Why do we still hate Manly in 2019?
https://www.theroar.com.au/2019/03/05/why-do-we-still-hate-manly-in-2019/

I remember a semi a few years ago when the roosters beat Manly and Fittler did the dressing room interviews and the channel 9 team asked him who Manly would play next and he said “who cares? The Roosters won!”

Very professional @:mad:

He is an A grade idiot and I’m not sure how he keeps getting the gig.

Thank god I have fox. Even though they have a few idiots, they are light years ahead of channel 9’s so called biased experts.

Good point Woodsie. Of course I'm all for women being present and increasing their participation in everything to do with rugby league but we don't need tokenism. Ruan Simms know her stuff. Many of the others are just babblers with bras on.
They need a video stream to the Silvertails women's commentary team for some sensible 100% Manly biased input. Can't be any worse than what channel nine subject us to.
"Babblers with bras on"....gold! :clap:

Yet he loves living on the Northern Beaches.

That is sickening. Wombat is in the fight of his life atm. Fittler was a smart footballer, but as a person he is just plain dumb.

I thought that was Chris Anderson? Might be wrong

Yeah it actually was Andreson.

But Fittler suffered almost the same fate, and heavy losses to Manly (42-0 in 2008, 38-18 in 2009 at Brookie and a 42-12 loss at the SFS in 2009, the last only 3 games before he was sacked), didn't help his career.

That is sickening. Wombat is in the fight of his life atm. Fittler was a smart footballer, but as a person he is just plain dumb.

I was about to same the same thing, absolutely disgusting, he is also a part of men of league so should be aware of Wombats plight, to say something like this in a throw away line, is reprehensible and he should be brought to account by C9 at the very lest. Thinking of firing an email off, probably won't get anywhere but at least I feel I didnt stand aside for this slight.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10