Congrats to Bones

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Thanks Larissa.... That's awesome x 1000. Just hope we win now :)

I thought this may have been a hint that they were going to fly you to Townsville to keep your streak going. Invite into the sheds is good, but surely they could help out and get you to the Cowboys game seeing as you have clocked up over 50 games in a row now. I'm guessing you can cover the rest of the games this year (Skilled for GC game ??), so it'd be a bummer to break the streak this close to the end of the season. Maybe someone out there can comp you some frequent flyer points for next weekend.

bones said:
Thanks Larissa.... That's awesome x 1000. Just hope we win now :)

I thought this may have been a hint that they were going to fly you to Townsville to keep your streak going. Invite into the sheds is good, but surely they could help out and get you to the Cowboys game seeing as you have clocked up over 50 games in a row now. I'm guessing you can cover the rest of the games this year (Skilled for GC game ??), so it'd be a bummer to break the streak this close to the end of the season. Maybe someone out there can comp you some frequent flyer points for next weekend.

Duff said:
ayjay007 said:
Stevo said:
True supporter!

and the rest of us who make whatever effort we can are ????????

Not as good as bones mate. He goes the extra mile after the extra mile has been done.
Credit where credit is due.

Good stuff bonesy, you deserve it.

Couldn't agree more. Spent a fortune and deserves to sing the song with the boys. Bones is heading towards having a statue in Pine Avenue, right next to the one of Vid. :)

Duff said:
ayjay007 said:
Stevo said:
True supporter!

and the rest of us who make whatever effort we can are ????????

Not as good as bones mate. He goes the extra mile after the extra mile has been done.
Credit where credit is due.

Good stuff bonesy, you deserve it.

Couldn't agree more. Spent a fortune and deserves to sing the song with the boys. Bones is heading towards having a statue in Pine Avenue, right next to the one of Vid. :)

Thanks guys but can't agree. I do it because I can and because I love it. Doesnt make me a better supporter. It just means the situation with my work, family and finances etc enable me to do it. All manly fans are legends IMO.

Thanks guys but can't agree. I do it because I can and because I love it. Doesnt make me a better supporter. It just means the situation with my work, family and finances etc enable me to do it. All manly fans are legends IMO.

bones said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Is it on podcast or has anyone recorded it

I hope not.

Just want to say a HUGE thanks to Larissa and the club for inviting me into the dressing sheds tonight to watch the boys sing the victory song. Larissa called me on Thursday to tell me that i could go in providing Manly won. I was more than a bit worried for most of the match but was stoked when they came back and won. Thanks again Larissa, you are the BEST.

That must have been an awesome experience, especially after that win. how was the mood in the sheds after the game Bones? Were the boys pumped?

bones said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

I hope not.

Just want to say a HUGE thanks to Larissa and the club for inviting me into the dressing sheds tonight to watch the boys sing the victory song. Larissa called me on Thursday to tell me that i could go in providing Manly won. I was more than a bit worried for most of the match but was stoked when they came back and won. Thanks again Larissa, you are the BEST.

That must have been an awesome experience, especially after that win. how was the mood in the sheds after the game Bones? Were the boys pumped?

MPC75 said:
bones said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

I hope not.

They were pumped when they were singing yeah but after they all seemed exhausted. I think last weeks physical game against the dogs played a part in the slow start tonight. The post match function was awesome. Not sure what the mood would have been like had we lost.

MPC75 said:
bones said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

I hope not.

They were pumped when they were singing yeah but after they all seemed exhausted. I think last weeks physical game against the dogs played a part in the slow start tonight. The post match function was awesome. Not sure what the mood would have been like had we lost.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4