Cowboys v Manly [Round 18 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
bob dylan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
DSM5 said:
Do you think he's playing well Kiwi?

Nope, but I'm also not crazy enough to say he isn't up to NRL any more when he has played well the past 2 weeks

Wow, you think he played well last week.

I know he will come good, but he is aweful.

Big second half I hope.

Wasn't the only one, Susan started a topic about it but a good effort is easily forgotten once the whipping boy crown is atop the bonce :)

Kiwi Eagle said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
glen Stewart is not up to NSW Cup standard.

LOL

u just hav 2 face facts. its right there in front of you.

Is this the same fact as Taufua being crap and not an NRL standard winger ?
the catching part of JTs game WAS crap. G Stewart should know better, he has the experience - JT did not.

Just as an aside we are back to the old Maori Warringah days tonight with Foran, Hiku, Matai, Horo and Sao in the side

CAMBO said:
Ceagle said:
Buhrer 3 penalties now

He's got it in his game but 2 of the 3 were milked better than dairy farmers milk their heard.

Cowboys are such wankas

That last one was a fair call, frustrating though when earlier on Matai was tackled on the ground and a cowboy was allowed to come in and drive him back

No one is whipping the guy. He's just not playing well, and we expect him to. Christ, the whole team is playing poorly, bar the backs.

We are playing poorly, NQL have completed 100% and aren't getting any better. If we can fix our discipline and get some line speed in defence we should win this.

I agree with Cambo he will make me eat my words, and maybe in the next 40.

Glad to be wrong.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Masked Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
DSM5 said:
Do you think he's playing well Kiwi?

Nope, but I'm also not crazy enough to say he isn't up to NRL any more when he has played well the past 2 weeks

Do you really think he has played well, or perhaps just improved form a touch? I still think he is well of his best.

He has played well the past 2 weeks, but you are also correct that he is off his best, as his best is up with the top backrowers in the game

Maybe we have a different interpretation of what well means. I would say well would be having a good game, ie having an impact on the result. I don't think he did that. He did play better, and I did see some improvement in his timing in both attack and defence in the last 2 weeks, (obviously not quite so good so far tonight). I'm not advocating giving up on him, it seems to me on the forum that people are either writing him off totally, or think he is getting back to his best. I just think its quite possible we won't see him at his best for a while, possibly even this year.

The whole team is playing ordinary but we're in front. If we cut out the mistakes we win.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
The one thing that is worrying me is the Cowboys getting out of there danger zone with ease and making easy meters.

Big worry for me as well. Even when we have a good couple of early tackles they are making a lot of metres after contact. Hopefully a half time spray from Toovs will fix that up.

Hiku's one on one tackles and Wolfie's and Fa'awesome's runs are the highlights so far :angel:

Stop the offloads and go right Manly :idea:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10