Cowboys v Manly [Round 18 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Masked Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Masked Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
DSM5 said:
Do you think he's playing well Kiwi?

Nope, but I'm also not crazy enough to say he isn't up to NRL any more when he has played well the past 2 weeks

Do you really think he has played well, or perhaps just improved form a touch? I still think he is well of his best.

He has played well the past 2 weeks, but you are also correct that he is off his best, as his best is up with the top backrowers in the game

Maybe we have a different interpretation of what well means. I would say well would be having a good game, ie having an impact on the result. I don't think he did that. He did play better, and I did see some improvement in his timing in both attack and defence in the last 2 weeks, (obviously not quite so good so far tonight). I'm not advocating giving up on him, it seems to me on the forum that people are either writing him off totally, or think he is getting back to his best. I just think its quite possible we won't see him at his best for a while, possibly even this year.

I think he did have an impact last week, not in the big match winning game changing play we have seen in the past, but as a part of our set moves he and Brett worked together beautifully and he found some space on his outside for Brett to run onto

I don't get into the emotive "he is crap, punt him, done for good" stuff etc, just judge each game on it's merits. The past 2 games have built in the right direction, tonight's game hasn't continued that trend so far

need to toughen up in the tackle, cowgirls are making it their mission (and succeeding) to get us on our backs in every tackle slowing things up. we look tired, not putting up a fight in the tackle.

need early points, if it's close at the end they look to have the extra legs at this stage. straighten and settle the attack for a while, then go wide.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
That Snake try saver was one of the best I've seen from him.Inspirational to say the least. Great work Snake.

Was a beauty

Still the best trysaver I have ever seen was Brett on PJ Marsh at Parramatta Stadium in 2007, was unbelievable

We cant even kick the ****ing ball off and now we've conceeded a try. FFS what are they doing.

Complete lack of respect for the Cowboys by Manly.

Matai and Brett should know better.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8